Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Long Absence, And Returning

Titanheim

So, I haven't played Furcadia in quite a long time, and in turn I hadn't been busy on RPR. So, amidst me taking care of OOC things to start a clean slate, I also have begun to remake my characters.

A bit about me, I'm a FTM WWII history buff that absolutely loves video games, anime, war-reenactments and the like. I had a lot of crap happen when I was younger, which made me take a break and slow down from the Roleplay World, but now that I got my life back together and myself with a head that's a bit more level, I decided to come back. I'd rather not say what characters I played on Furcadia for fear of being automatically judged because of it, so I'll just stick with my new ones for right now. (And trust me, I built up a reputation well enough to have people go 'Ugh, god, YOU?!' if I did xD)

Either way, I give you all a fond hello and a thank you for having me on the site!
Yuka

Welcome back :) I do historical re-enacting IRL, although Imperial Roman.
Titanheim Topic Starter

Very Nice, WWII Germany for me, as well as Civil War Confederacy and British for Revolutionary. It's rather fun!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I hope you find that your second start goes smoother than your last one, and is full of joy and fun RP for all. :)

Don't be afraid to ask if you run into any questions or concerns!
Welcome back to RPR Titanheim! I hope that you have a lot of fun this time around :) It seems we have a lot of people interested in all kinds of different periods of history here so I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time! :)
Welcome back! Your interests kinda seem a lot like an old friend of mine I had from furc. Even if you aren't him, welcome back and I hope it's a good second stay!
Titanheim Topic Starter

Thank you all! And I'll definitely try, so far the second time around has been going well.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Long Absence, And Returning

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus