Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Promise Me That We'll Stay Together? (1x (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

heavenly boy (played anonymously)

WARNING: "
This RP contains violence, mild blood, dark themes, mild injuries"
This RP also contains the possibility of "mild language, alcohol reference, smoking reference"
This is subject to change as the RP goes on.

"Promise Me That We'll Stay Together?" "I promise..

554a8cb71bc04039b3a195e83548f2da.jpg

Turns out when a family is wealthy, criminals love to try and take advantage of that by any means, including kidnapping a set of twin brothers from a wealthy family and dragging them through hell as they try to make money with the two twins. The only thing these two can do, is attempt to stay together and hopefully this will all pass.

Rules

- I will play one twin (the younger one) and you will play the other twin (the older one), and depending on how many is needed, we will play the various criminals.
- Please tell me your triggers or concerns and I'll tell you mine to assure we have a great time roleplaying with each other.
- Due to the dark nature of this RP, I would prefer 16+ but not required.
- I do not do astrik, I/Me/You POV and Discord (or other platforms) RPs.
- It's not required a profile for any character in this RP, you can use just your user or a "Other Characters" profile if you'd prefer.
- There are subjects that are off-limits to this RP (even with it's dark nature), I have put a list below of subjects that will not be used in this roleplay.
List of Off-Limit Subjects

Main Character Death
Gore (especially detailed gore)
Magic or Superpowers
Romance (especially involving the twins)
S*xual Content (especially involving the twins, if this happens, you will be blocked.)
Triggering Content (will be specified by us both before RPing)

Any other subjects that were not listed above, are most likely able to be used, but just in-case, it's nice to ask first before doing anything. For example, weapons or certain actions.

- Please be patient with replies, and I will be patient too.
- If we get stuck in the story, let's try brainstorming and see what we can do.

Please PM me if you're interested and if you want to message here on the forum, please make sure to subscribe to the forum so you'll be notified for my reply. :)
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

heavenly boy (played anonymously) Topic Starter

<3
heavenly boy (played anonymously) Topic Starter

<3 <3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Promise Me That We'll Stay Together? (1x (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus