Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Any Gifted RPers out there?

spider_pig_girl

I'm used to being on Neopets, so this is a little different. I love using my gifted characters, though.
I'm still in the process of creating their profiles, but Melina is my main one (her profile is already up).
So... What is everyone looking for? :o
I need someone to rp with if you want to rp with little old me. (:
spider_pig_girl Topic Starter

I'd love to, dear! <3
Yay! (: Did you want to do Melina? Or someone else. IDC.

Melina for now, since she's my only character on here. I love how you just have to change the dropbar instead of constantly typing "ooc, bic" XD
Haha. Yes. Very useful! (:

& did you have a plot in mind?

Nope, just seeing what's out there :o
Hm. I suck at plots. lol

Me too :/

Who are you gonna use? I can spit one out real quick.

Also, if we start one, you wanna create a new topic or just go off this one? :o
We can do PM if you want. & I was thinking Maria Rose

Okies :3
I'll check out her profile.
Hey there spider_pig_girl! Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is really friendly, and I see you've already found at least one RP partner! :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Okay. Theres not much there. I like to keep my characters basic so I can mold them into my RPs

Yeah. I've had Melina for years, so she has at least a backstory to her. Evan and Alex too. But the backstory never changes so that I can mold them from that point on, as well.

I need to know a couple of things about Maria Rose first...

1. Does she fight?
2. Would she be okay with the setting being in a forest?
3. Would you be okay with an on-the-run/apocalypse setting?
1. No, not really.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I RPed on Neopets back in the day a very few times, but found that they were beyond restrictive -- I got forum banned there for implying that my vampire character drank blood. Not even in a violent way! So it was hard to get into. But I *did* enjoy doing silly little scenes as my Skeith.

Anyway, it looks like you're already doing a bang up job of making friends and finding RP here, but please do feel free to ask away if you have any questions! <3
I didn't even know you could RP on Neopets. Then again, I was only on it for a couple years, I think, when I was, like, 12-13. I just played the little games and took basic care of my pets.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Any Gifted RPers out there?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus