Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A furry high fantasy setting I made for a webcomic

THIS HAS A GROUP NOW!!! https://www.rprepository.com/g/EclipseTreaty

Hello!
I've worked on writing this setting for almost a good year now!

The setting takes place in a land populated entirely in anthropomorphic animals with two main powerful kingdoms: Magicka (read with a hard G) and Holy Capital Landor.

Magicka is a cold wintery kingdom that doesn't technically have a ruler, but rather the headmistress of the magic academy serves as a sort of queen. The kingdom itself was started due to the status and power of the school, teaching powerful sorceries to anyone who could afford.

The kingdom lacks a central religion, instead most people believing that the world and everyone in it somehow descended from the power of the stars, as that is where sorcery comes from.

The kingdom itself is notably poorer, smaller, and weaker than Landor.

Landor is a quite different kingdom. Landor is a rather warm and wealthy theocracy with its main capital surrounded by a large stone wall and its borders go far. The people here are masters of holy magic rather than sorceries. The main kingdom itself is very ornate and decorated- gold and large detailed statues everywhere. Hell, even the armor of the soldiers are made of gold.

Their faith is the belief that the earth was once a heavily flawed world consumed entirely in darkness and sin, but one day, a saint came down from the sun clad in a golden mask in the image of it and used holy light magic made of pure perfection to banish it away, leading the world for but a short time to be completely perfect. They wish to purge out any sins, evils, and imperfections from the world so they can one day see that world for themselves.

They recently went through a serious war known as The War of The Eclipse and, despite them signing a peace treaty, tensions are still high. Both regularly spy on each other and have prejudices against people from the other kingdom. People say that despite the war only happening about 10 years ago, we are on the verge of another.

Annnnd that's as much as I can give without making this too long!
I'm for people to play as people who are native to this land or people who somehow got transported here.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

okay okay, hear me out, forbidden romance between two from different kingdomss
Jooters Topic Starter

CloroxBleach wrote:

Ooo I like the idea!
Jooters wrote:
CloroxBleach wrote:

Ooo I like the idea!

DM me about it and we can discuss it!
Jooters Topic Starter

CloroxBleach wrote:
Jooters wrote:
CloroxBleach wrote:

Ooo I like the idea!

DM me about it and we can discuss it!
Did so!
If you make this ill read it, support it, wait till it's popular enough, make sure it gets graphic novels made, and buy every single one of the graphic novels and it will sit proudly on my bookshelf.
Jooters Topic Starter

Jackkull wrote:
If you make this ill read it, support it, wait till it's popular enough, make sure it gets graphic novels made, and buy every single one of the graphic novels and it will sit proudly on my bookshelf.
Awww thanks! It's def gonna get made, it's just the artist is having health issues
I like the sound of this! It's also something that's new for me so it makes it all the more interesting.
Jooters Topic Starter

FrostWolf wrote:
I like the sound of this! It's also something that's new for me so it makes it all the more interesting.
Thank you! Maybe ya wanna explore it a bit through RP?
Greetings
Jooters Topic Starter

Azwald Eran Rosebush wrote:
Greetings
Hey! Whats up?
Merp (played by Kuza)

Hello!
Jooters Topic Starter

Merp wrote:
Hello!
uh hi!
Uh... This rp still open...? :3
Jooters Topic Starter

KarmaPlayz wrote:
Uh... This rp still open...? :3

Yupparoo! For my settings, if it's on find rp, it's open!
Yay! I'll have to make an anthropomorphic character first, but when I do, do I dm you... Or...?
Jooters Topic Starter

KarmaPlayz wrote:
Yay! I'll have to make an anthropomorphic character first, but when I do, do I dm you... Or...?

Yup yup! We should probably discuss it a little first
Jooters wrote:
KarmaPlayz wrote:

Yup yup! We should probably discuss it a little first

Sounds good, I'll send dm soon ^w^
Jooters Topic Starter

Bump
Jooters Topic Starter

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A furry high fantasy setting I made for a webcomic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus