Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » AMA: Furry artist and Song mixer

GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Hiya! For those who don't know me, i go by Pax, or Paxton!
I'm a 15-yo furry artist who dreams of one day taking paid commissions
I also do some freelance deejaying and song fusing on the side!
my current interests are: Music, Art, and volunteering!
(I also currently take design or art requests and am working on one currently!)
AMA about my art, music tastes or- whatever!
1 // What art program(s) do you use?
2 // What music/DJ program(s) do you use? I also enjoy arranging songs, I use MAGIX Music Maker. :)
3 // What do you volunteer for?
4 // Favorite genre of music? (Or multiple?)
5 // What is your favorite animal?
GU7TMUNCH3RZ Topic Starter

1 // What art program(s) do you use? I mostly use Magma Studio, Krita, and Ibis paint x
2 // What music/DJ program(s) do you use? I also enjoy arranging songs, I use MAGIX Music Maker. :) I also use MAGIX music maker
3 // What do you volunteer for? I volunteer to help shelter animals
4 // Favorite genre of music? (Or multiple?) I like Pop, Alt, Speedcore, and breakcore
5 // What is your favorite animal? I have multiple, but my most favorite are bats!
Kim Site Admin

Ooh, what do you do with the shelter animals?

I help with feeding, cleaning, and interviewing people who wish o forever home the critters (unrelated, but i got my Maine coon kitty Alibi from the shelter i volunteer at)
Would you be interested in persuing music as a career? I ask this because I might need a partner.

I would be interested in persuing a music career, yes.
Kim Site Admin

Do you have a favorite animal type to draw? If so, why? What is your least favorite animal type to draw?

My favorite animals to draw are a public species, who are a mix between dinosuars and dogs, called Dinodogs! the reason why is because when i was younger, i would constantly watch a youtuber who had a ton of em. my least favorite animals to draw are giraffes cus of their necks

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » AMA: Furry artist and Song mixer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus