Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hellooo~ (From Furcadia)

Tia

(removed)
Hulloo! I don't think you'll have any trouble finding friends here. :) It's one of the friendliest places I've seen on the internet.
Did someone say find new friends?
Yuka

Ten years on Furcadia this December in my case ;) I am also not a furry, but have RPed them before and RPed with them as well. Welcome to RPR!

Any particular plots or storylines you are looking for?
Tia Topic Starter

spellplague wrote:
Ten years on Furcadia this December in my case ;) I am also not a furry, but have RPed them before and RPed with them as well. Welcome to RPR!

Any particular plots or storylines you are looking for?

Thank you! :3 I'm just looking for character development and such. For certain plots, there will be a 'Seeking' page on each of my character profiles.
Character development? *nudges toward the Characterization Corporation* :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Looks like you're popular already. :) Just wanted to drop in and say that if you run into anything confusing or have a question, I'm always happy to help! <3
Welcome to RPR Tia! I hope you're really enjoying it here. As you can see everyone here is super friendly! :) We've got loads of users from Furc as well, so maybe you'll run into some old friends too! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all! Happy RPing! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hellooo~ (From Furcadia)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus