Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Little MxM roleplay? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey was wondering is anyone wanna do a mxm roleplay? No sexual stuffs [well there can be some but fairly mild no actual naughties]---
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I don't think people would think it's sexual considering you're a minor, but I'd be down!
Jackkull Topic Starter

Meep moop
I’m down to do one!! I’ve been wanting to do MxM RPs with someone :0
Im down!!
Jackkull wrote:
Hey was wondering is anyone wanna do a mxm roleplay? No sexual stuffs [well there can be some but fairly mild no actual naughties]---
hi! I would love to rp with you! just pm me and we can talk about it!
Sup, I'd be open to this, you can check out my characters and DM me if anything catches your eye.
Jackkull wrote:

Yello! I'm interested. Shoot me a PM and tell me if you want me to make a new char or if the one male-ish char I have is good enough.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Little MxM roleplay? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus