Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hallo!

Greetings! I'm brand new and so excited to be here! I'm hoping (as are my characters!) to make new friends and embark on new adventures.
Hullo! And welcome. :) I'm sure you'll have no troubles. Everyone here is pretty cool. ^_^ And if you have any questions, you'll likely get answers from multiple people. ^^
Azoulas_and_More Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Hullo! And welcome. :) I'm sure you'll have no troubles. Everyone here is pretty cool. ^_^ And if you have any questions, you'll likely get answers from multiple people. ^^
Thanks! The friend who recommended this site said everyone was nice, so far that has proven to be true! :3
Ha, yeah... it's one of the friendliest places I've yet to come across on the internet. One of only two on its level, to be precise. ^^

Novalyyn wrote:
Ha, yeah... it's one of the friendliest places I've yet to come across on the internet. One of only two on its level, to be precise. ^^
What's the other, if I may ask? This would be the first I've encountered, in any case.
Writing.Com. Folks there are ridiculously supportive and community driven, but still manage to avoid any sort of Stepford-ish feelings.

Novalyyn wrote:
Writing.Com. Folks there are ridiculously supportive and community driven, but still manage to avoid any sort of Stepford-ish feelings.
Sounds good i'll have to check it out. ^_^
Feel free to look me up. Although I also display as Novalyyn there, my username is actually dragonmoon. ^^; They have a weird duality with that.

Novalyyn wrote:
Feel free to look me up. Although I also display as Novalyyn there, my username is actually dragonmoon. ^^; They have a weird duality with that.
lol thanks, i will!
Hello Azoulas_and_More! Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you are really enjoying it here and making lots of new friends! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask! Happy RPing! <3

I love your icon too! :D

Loki wrote:
Hello Azoulas_and_More! Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you are really enjoying it here and making lots of new friends! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask! Happy RPing! <3

I love your icon too! :D

Yay, thank you!! So far it has been great! My icon is my own original work, as is the one for Azoulas :3
Drawing and painting dragons is my thing lol
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome, and double kudos on creating your own super cool icon as well! :D Hope to see more of your art style.

What sort of genres are you most interested in? :)

Kim wrote:
Welcome welcome, and double kudos on creating your own super cool icon as well! :D Hope to see more of your art style.

What sort of genres are you most interested in? :)

Thanks so much! Mostly fantasy, LOTR etc., but also Steampunk and other such Punk. I like Sci-fi, but was never really good at RPing it. ^_^
Azoulas_and_More wrote:
Drawing and painting dragons is my thing lol[/b]
Y'know, that makes two things come to mind.
  1. I can't draw dragons. *sob*
  2. The book "The Dragon in the Ghetto Caper," because the kid always draws dragons.

Novalyyn wrote:
Azoulas_and_More wrote:
Y'know, that makes two things come to mind.
  1. I can't draw dragons. *sob*
  2. The book "The Dragon in the Ghetto Caper," because the kid always draws dragons.

lol don't say you can't, you just have to try! and that sounds like a book i need to read XD
I have tried, and so far things like this and this are the best I can pull off. x.x But I know, practice and everything, grumble grumble...

The book is interesting, as far as realistic fiction goes. Been years since I read it, though. I'm not sure I even knew what a ghetto was at the time. ^^;

Novalyyn wrote:
I have tried, and so far things like this and this are the best I can pull off. x.x But I know, practice and everything, grumble grumble...

The book is interesting, as far as realistic fiction goes. Been years since I read it, though. I'm not sure I even knew what a ghetto was at the time. ^^;

thats beautiful!! you're right, proactice :3
Azoulas_and_More wrote:

Yay, thank you!! So far it has been great! My icon is my own original work, as is the one for Azoulas :3

Wow! That's amazing! :) Do you do commissions? If you do I'll definitely have to get an icon for my dragon once I get her uploaded ^_^

Loki wrote:
Azoulas_and_More wrote:

Wow! That's amazing! :) Do you do commissions? If you do I'll definitely have to get an icon for my dragon once I get her uploaded ^_^

Well I never have had one, but I could certainly try! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hallo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus