Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Comfy, cuddly, cozy, parent child bond rp

Joot (played by Jooters)

Could either be blood relations, or adoption or whatever, as long as the two main characters have this sort of dynamic and have had them for some time. For an rp that is about a recent adoption/found family, check my other plot.

I will be playing the younger of the two with the character I am posting with.

I'd prefer it with furry/anthropomorphic characters, as I have literally no human ocs, and in a modern setting. All other specifics can be discussed in dms!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Joot (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

Bump
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Does the characters have to be strictly furry/anthropomorphic, both roles?
I'd love to try and do a Found Family, Hurt/Comfort RP with this little shit, Alois, here. <3

the-queen's-spider wrote:
I'd love to try and do a Found Family, Hurt/Comfort RP with this little shit, Alois, here. <3

No, but I would prefer it so I don't have to come up with a reason why anthros and humans exist in the same world. But I could try if you don't like playing anthro characters!

Joot wrote:

No, but I would prefer it so I don't have to come up with a reason why anthros and humans exist in the same world. But I could try if you don't like playing anthro characters!

I don't really like playing anthro characters, no. I usually don't RP with anthros at all (either role) but considering you really seem to want to stick with anthro, I wouldn't mind. You don't have to explain why anthros and humans exist in the same world!

We have an important tool. Story logic, b*tchesssssss! >:D

Joot wrote:

I don't really like playing anthro characters, no. I usually don't RP with anthros at all (either role) but considering you really seem to want to stick with anthro, I wouldn't mind. You don't have to explain why anthros and humans exist in the same world!

I just prefer to have a reason, is all!

I actually have a plot that does have a reason, but its for a different, similar prompt (revival of an old rp i had). Alternatively, it could just be that somehow humans and anthros always existed

oooh now im imagining the troubles that would arise from a human adopting or having an anthro kid...

Joot wrote:
Joot wrote:

I actually have a plot that does have a reason, but its for a different, similar prompt (revival of an old rp i had). Alternatively, it could just be that somehow humans and anthros always existed

oooh now im imagining the troubles that would arise from a human adopting or having an anthro kid...

Oh! I probably should ask.
Which role am I supposed to play? Parent figure or Child Figure?

I'd prefer the role of the child figure, because Alois needs some comfort, ngl, but it's up to you I guess. :)

Joot wrote:
Joot wrote:

I'd prefer the role of the child figure, because Alois needs some comfort, ngl, but it's up to you I guess. :)

Ahh, probs shoulda specified

Joot is intended to be the character I'm playing, so my partner is intended to play the parental role

Joot wrote:
Joot wrote:
Joot wrote:

Joot is intended to be the character I'm playing, so my partner is intended to play the parental role

Hm, I think it would be interesting for Alois to take on a parental role, considering he had a little brother at some point that he took care of. Do you mind if he's not an adult, but his current age? (14, or 15 if you prefer) It would leave room for some interesting interaction/lore. :)

After this, we probably should go to DMs, so we don't spam the RP AD or anything.

By the way, I'm heaading to bed shortly! We'll discuss more later when I'm awake!

Joot wrote:
Joot wrote:
Joot wrote:

Hm, I think it would be interesting for Alois to take on a parental role, considering he had a little brother at some point that he took care of. Do you mind if he's not an adult, but his current age? (14, or 15 if you prefer) It would leave room for some interesting interaction/lore. :)

After this, we probably should go to DMs, so we don't spam the RP AD or anything.

Well... That kinda throws a wrench into my plans. I have been meaning to rewrite this plot for a while now, but this is mostly intended to be like "legal" parent child relations that take place well after the adoption/birth of joot to contrast my other rp i mentioned earlier, so if the parental character was that young that would be weird-

added some more detail to the post! sorry about the confusion.

Bump
My character Sweetz might be a good fit for adopting your little one. ^-^

Jesarya wrote:
My character Sweetz might be a good fit for adopting your little one. ^-^

A mouse adopting a cat? Fun idea! I'll dm you!
Bob (played anonymously)

what is going on

Bob wrote:
what is going on

What do you mean?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Comfy, cuddly, cozy, parent child bond rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus