Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Revival of old RP I had + sorta vent

Joot (played by Jooters)

The idea is that it takes place in a modern world inhabited only by anthropomorphic animals. Your character is walking home from work in the rain one day, when they see a box on the side of the road. Walking by it, they hear breathing and - when they look inside, find a young boy about five years of age beaten half to death. He has almost no memories of his past life, let alone where his parents is, only getting faint ones in dreams and nightmares. Although planning to hand the kid over to authorities to give him a proper home, your character eventually forms a strong bond with the kid and plans to give him the childhood your character never had.

---

hhhey

so you may have seen me on here a bit and sorta flooding this thing with RP searches, but this one is probs the most wanted of all of my RP search.

So, for the past few months, I was doing a very wholesome comfort RP with this guy on a different site, it was very long lasting and it is probably to this day my favorite RP I've ever done and I almost kinda depended on it for comfort- it was cute, sweet, and cheered me up on hard days more times than I can count! It also helped me improve my writing even though both of us didn't really care about quality or length.

However, the person I did it on wanted to move it to another site - this one actually! I thought it would be great, considering this sight seems not to trigger my, well, trigger of long messages.
But I haven't seen them on here... And today I reached out to them on that old site as they hadn't responded to a previous question I asked them. I then got busy and forgot to check my email, as that is how the site reaches out to you, and it turns out I got a response an hour ago.

So I click on the sites tab and... Our messages are all gone. They deleted their account before I even got to see the last message and because of how the site worked, I can no longer read what it was... So for all I know, I could never continue that RP with that person again.

I really liked the idea, and it was very comforting, so I kinda wanna try it again with another person.

So, if anyone likes this idea, lemme know!

I expect at least some rp experience and responses longer than just one line.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello, I am open to doing this rp. Would you like a male or female character taking care of the child? ( I am comfortable with both.)
Jooters Topic Starter

kasathefrog wrote:
Hello, I am open to doing this rp. Would you like a male or female character taking care of the child? ( I am comfortable with both.)

either works!
Okedoke, do you have an animal preference?
Jooters Topic Starter

no, not really!
Okay I have:
-Orsolya, 33F, bear
-Orion, 30M, lion
Jooters Topic Starter

would you mind if we took this to DMs so as to not clutter up this thread?
Jooters Topic Starter

Bump
Jooters Topic Starter

Bump
Would you be okay with a werewolf?
Jooters Topic Starter

FrostWolf wrote:
Would you be okay with a werewolf?

No, humans aren't intended to exist at all in the setting.
Okay, I understand.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Revival of old RP I had + sorta vent

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus