Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magical Girl Make Up! (LF Magical Girl R (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(Insert cool introduction here)

Hello! I'm ZeeTheBee. I joined a few years back but kind of drifted off of the site..until now! So, I have a bit of an obsession with magical girls, and I'd love to RP a story with some of my magical girl characters! I don't really have a specific plot in mind, so I'm happy to discuss any ideas!

Some info about me:

I'm Semi-Lit to Lit, and I can work with any literacy! I'm okay with occasional one liners, as long as it's not the norm. I prefer my rps to be fairly wholesome (PG-PG-13. ) I love chatting OOC, whether to plot or just to chat! Life is pretty hectic for me right now, so I may not be able to reply right away. If I know in advance that I won't won't able to reply for a while, I will do my best to let you know, and I hope you do the same. I prefer to rp in PMs.

Now with the boring stuff out of the way, onto the fun stuff!

Plots:

As I said, I'm itching to do a magical girl rp! It can either be just me playing a magical girl, or both of us. If you're a fan of romance (like I am) I had one plot idea involving a magical girl (MC) x villain (YC) (This would be MxF, with MC being female) The concept would be YC figures out MC's secret identity, and tries to get close to her by posing as a transfer student at her school and flirting with her in order to steal her transformation device. However, in the process, YC develops genuine feelings, and tries to hide his true identity and intent from MC, who starts to grow suspicious as well as fond of YC.

That's my romance idea, but if romance isnt your thing I'm also happy to do just a magical girl adventure type RP! Whatever you prefer! If you're interested, feel free to reply or PM me!
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magical Girl Make Up! (LF Magical Girl R (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus