Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF Splatoon RP partner (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nocturne (played by ZeeTheBee)

I've got an itch to do a Splatoon RP with this girl here. She's still a work in progress so I think it'd be great way to develop her character!

Info about me!:

•I'm Semi-Lit to Lit, and I can work with any literacy (My only request is that one liners are used sparingly.)

•I prefer my RPs to be PG-PG 13. I can handle angst, violence and romance, just nothing mature.

•On the topic of romance, my preference is MxF (with me as the F) I'm totally down to do a platonic one though!

•RL is a little hectic for me right now, so I may not always be able to reply consistently or might forget. Feel free to nudge me if I'm taking too long! Also, I prefer to RP over PMs

•I love fluff, comfort, found family and cute romance plots! Of course I'm fine with some Angst, as long as it isn't the main focus of the story.

•Speaking of Plots, I do have one in mind for this RP based on Octo Expansion (can be either platonic or romantic, though preferably the latter.) However, feel free to message me any ideas of your own!

If you're interested, please PM me!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF Splatoon RP partner (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus