Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF Highschool themed RP partner (MxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I'm looking for a partner to do a highschool rp with my character, Erika. She's a cheerleader who, despite her somewhat stereotypical personality, has a good heart and is friendly to everyone. As said in the title, it's MxF (with my character being the female)

I'm Semi Lit to Lit, but can work with any literacy! I only request that one liners be used sparingly, if at all. Sometimes the brain just fizzles out and that's all you can write, I get it! I just ask they're the exception, not the norm. I also like fluff and hurt/comfort, though I'm good with angst as long as our characters get happy moments too :'). I'd also prefer to keep things PG-13 in all areas (violence, romance, etc.) as that's what I'm comfortable with.

Ok! Now with the boring stuff out of the way, time for potential pairings! (Cheerleader=Erika) ones with an asterisk are ones I'm really interested in doing. (The more asterisks, the more I'm interested!)

Cheerleader x "Bad Boy"***

Cheerleader x "Emo"**

Cheerleader x "Nerd"

Cheerleader x Jock***

Cheerleader x Shy boy

I'm also open to any characters/ideas you have in mind! If youre interested, feel free to PM me! (That's where I prefer to do RPs)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Trevor Byun (played by Jaws)

I am interested in this.
Erika Reynolds (played by ZeeTheBee) Topic Starter

Trevor Byun wrote:
I am interested in this.

Cool! I'll PM you :)
Astro is a great partner. You won't be disappointed
ZeeTheBee Topic Starter

VoliminalVerse wrote:
Astro is a great partner. You won't be disappointed

Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF Highschool themed RP partner (MxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus