Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Longer edit time?

Kim wrote:
I just extended it from 15 minutes to 3 hours. We'll see how we get on from there!

OH GOSH that sounds so helpful <3
Kim wrote:
I just extended it from 15 minutes to 3 hours. We'll see how we get on from there!

Aaah oh my gosh thank you so much. <3 <3 <3 I really hope this works out for everyone like me who takes longer to edit than they do to write.
Echo Topic Starter

Kim wrote:

Thank you so much! I just hope it won't cause any issues
Omg kim you are an angel! <3
Thank-you, I’ve honestly avoided using DM/PMs because of the short editing time and being so self-conscious about typos and mistakes no matter how often I try to reread my posts and replies. :)
Kim wrote:

A belated thank you for this Kim! I do have a question/possible tweak? With the longer edit time comes more changes/additions to messages. Would it be possible to have the DM system alert to an edit by flagging on the 'new message' prompt? I've missed a few significant edits to DM replies since the new edit window took place. I now try to review past messages before I reply, but if it isn't too hard to do, it would be very helpful to have the message switch back to 'unread' when an edit is done.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Longer edit time?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus