Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Post Apocalyptic Romance (MxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I had this idea swimming around in my brain and I finally decided to post it on here.

YC is one of those recently infected by a zombie-like virus. During a "hunt" you come across MC. She's understandably frightened, scared and confuse, and YC sees this as a perfect opportunity to strike. However, rather than getting it over with, YC decides to toy with MC by pretending to be "friendly" wanting to slowly earn her trust before striking. However, spending time with MC might just change YC's mind...and heart.

Info about me!
    Semi lit to Lit.
    I can work with any literacy, save for one-liners.
    I like to keep things PG- PG-13. So no gore, overly mature themes, etc
    I love chatting OOC!
    I try to respond as frequently as possible, but RL is a little busy atm so I may not always be able to respond consistently. .

That's about it! PM me if you're interested!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Post Apocalyptic Romance (MxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus