Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The lab experiment and the scientist (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Willow Rose (played anonymously)

Very bright white rooms, with padded floorings and walls, bright lights that could almost blind anyone with sensitive eye sight.. it was somthing Willow was a little too used to..the eerie sounds and views of a locked room inside a large illegal lab building what was made to keep the supernatural beings in and away from humans..

Willow could remember the day so well of when she was forced to go.. she was only brought into the lab hours ago.. being taken away from her family when she was due to how she was brought into the world.. Having small wings and sharp fangs have made her enough of a monster to be within a lab.. The reminder of her parents tore her apart mentally. She missed them so much, rather being in their arms then being within the labs walls where she would be poked with needles, have surgery every week and be observed like she was some animal!

Not a lot of people really cared that the supernatural beings within these padded rooms had thoughts of their own and didn’t want this.. no, no one cared at all. It was every man for themselves. All of the creatures in the building were treated like animals in a zoo, as if they were rabid. Having to be sedated every time they leave their room, and to be strapped down to a bed or chair when being fed or having a normal check up. It just made them feel worse about them self’s.. spending hours upon hours alone in a room without anyone, the only interaction being when they needed tests to be done..

This life sucked, and Willow knew that very well. She wasn’t gonna put that in her way to put up fights to the workers and to use the powers given to her by god. Though, most times it failed and things would turn for the worse. Leading to the reason why she hated being there.. no family, nothing to do, and being treated like a animal..

A small sigh escaped the white haired girls lips, she laid on the ground silently as she stared at the wall. She could hear over the loud speaker as another one tried to escape but failed.. Just being brought right back to his or her cell without anything to eat.. it was just too normal for them. Being dressed in all white, and almost seeing the color white. It was supposed to trick their minds and make them a bit calmer. It was stupid, pure stupid..

Whispers of security and doctors could be heard behind the locked doors, people peaking though a small window to look over widow. Trying to figure out how violent or dangerous she could of been towards the doctors or any of the humans for that matter. That’s when they looked at one of their highest ranked surgeons; Y/C.

They has worked within the lab for years and did handle most new intakes. It probably would of been the best idea right? Before They went in, a sedation injection was made just in case Willow wouldn’t willingly listen along with a wheel chair with restraints ready. After one more final glance, the guard has wished them luck before opening the door slightly so Y/C could just fit though the door.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

howdy there friend i saw your role play request and i wanted to say that it looked really cool and interesting and i was wondering if youd like to try and play this together if not i understand ^w^
Willow Rose (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Maxthecoolcat420 wrote:
howdy there friend i saw your role play request and i wanted to say that it looked really cool and interesting and i was wondering if youd like to try and play this together if not i understand ^w^

Sure! Dm me ! ^^
Alright awsome !

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The lab experiment and the scientist (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus