Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ℭ𝔦𝔢𝔩'𝔰 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶 (12/14) 🍰 (IC or OOC)

Ciel (played anonymously)

Today is Ciel's birthday! (12/14)
Please wish Ciel a happy birthday IC and/or OOC!

You or your character may give him a gift as well, if you would like, but a simple Happy Birthday will do as well!

1d6e5535ed9172aad1a2029d0f7ee36d.jpg

This isn't really a forum game, I don't think?
But I wasn't sure where to put it, so Mods, if you see this and it's not in a correct area, please place the forum topic in the proper area! :)
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

"Ciel! I have a gift for you!" Alois practically busted down the doors to the Phantomhive Mansion, his eyes wide with excitement.

He was holding a box in his arms, and it had so many bows on it that you'd think Lizzy had decorated the box. "Happy Birthday!" Alois shoved the box in Ciel's face without warning. "I promise it isn't anything dangerous." Alois winked.

Probably best not to open it.

OOC Chatter
(( You have NO idea how quickly I clicked when I saw this on my feed, holy shit!
Happy Birthday to Ciel! ))
Ciel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

the-queen's-spider wrote:
"Ciel! I have a gift for you!" Alois practically busted down the doors to the Phantomhive Mansion, his eyes wide with excitement.

He was holding a box in his arms, and it had so many bows on it that you'd think Lizzy had decorated the box. "Happy Birthday!" Alois shoved the box in Ciel's face without warning. "I promise it isn't anything dangerous." Alois winked.

Probably best not to open it.

OOC Chatter
(( You have NO idea how quickly I clicked when I saw this on my feed, holy shit!
Happy Birthday to Ciel! ))
f0a6c1f8cbc4499cfdee8a2b1b81baed.gif

Ciel stared at the box.
"Thank you, Trancy." He said with a quiet tone laced with suspicion. "I'll open it later."

OOC
(( HIIII, I can imagine, considering I just literally posted it not too long ago LOL XD
Thank you so much, it's nice to have a canon character interact with him. :) ))
e8b00a0618dcec7d1a221bc3ca77dd1e.gif
Joot (played by Jooters)

He inexplicably falls from the sky. "Owwww... Oh! A birthday! Happy birthday! Uhhh... I don't have anything... Oh! Want some candy?"
Percy Estrada (played by Jaws)

The lad hesitantly walked to Ciel with Miss Molly following behind him. "I heard it was your birthday so Happy Birthday!" Percy shown Ciel a small smile and rubbed the back of his neck. He then grabbed his present from the compartment of Miss Molly's saddle and handed to him. It was a small box wrapped in parcel paper. Inside was a spider shaped brooch made with gold and jade.
(Happy Birthday, Ciel! By the way, the link leads to a pin of the brooch mentioned.)

Five wrote:
e8b00a0618dcec7d1a221bc3ca77dd1e.gif

33018149228f6930869a0fb890ea74c0.gif

Ciel sneezed. "Oh- cat, I'm allergic to cats." He murmured. "Thank you though."

Joot wrote:
He inexplicably falls from the sky. "Owwww... Oh! A birthday! Happy birthday! Uhhh... I don't have anything... Oh! Want some candy?"

8f1547b5c978bd8efd3439e88a00504d.gif

Ciel covered his nose and mouth with his sleeve. "Another cat!"
"I would appreciate some candy though, thank you." He said with a sniffling voice.

Percy wrote:
The lad hesitantly walked to Ciel with Miss Molly following behind him. "I heard it was your birthday so Happy Birthday!" Percy shown Ciel a small smile and rubbed the back of his neck. He then grabbed his present from the compartment of Miss Molly's saddle and handed to him. It was a small box wrapped in parcel paper. Inside was a spider shaped brooch made with gold and jade.
(Happy Birthday, Ciel! By the way, the link leads to a pin of the brooch mentioned.)

4bf5e5258149dbcfdf6ea88b4b0babf5.gif

Opening the box, he raised both of his brows. "Oh, this reminds me of Trancy." He spoke with a calm voice, looking at it.

"Thank you for the brooch."
He was putting the finishing touches on the banquet. His hair was tied back neatly. He was directing others where to put what dishes.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He was putting the finishing touches on the banquet. His hair was tied back neatly. He was directing others where to put what dishes.

5753df03c27192f4359f16db8f6a39b5.gif

"I appreciate your help." Ciel said. "I'm sure Sebastian and the others appreciate your help as well. Thank you."
Ciel wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

5753df03c27192f4359f16db8f6a39b5.gif

"I appreciate your help." Ciel said. "I'm sure Sebastian and the others appreciate your help as well. Thank you."

"The pleasure is mine. Fate's Circle appreciates your help, so this is the least we could do"
Spongebob Squarepants (played anonymously)

Spongebob held up a Krabby Patty. "Here you go! Happy Birthday!" He grinned.

54b7e3be443774d7d2df9f94ff7c8732.jpg

Spongebob Squarepants wrote:
Spongebob held up a Krabby Patty. "Here you go! Happy Birthday!" He grinned.

54b7e3be443774d7d2df9f94ff7c8732.jpg

77a9c881153185ff73251f2b78a80712.gif

A talking sponge was not something both Ciel, nor the demon, expected to see. Let alone giving a sandwich as a gift.

"Thank you, I suppose?" Ciel said, taking the Krabby Patty.
((spogleboib))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ℭ𝔦𝔢𝔩'𝔰 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶 (12/14) 🍰 (IC or OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus