Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here!

funnybunny

Hi! Please call me Lavinia. My favourite kind of RP is not the classic Dungeons and Dragons, but rather with pure writing, expressing myself through my favourite medium. I hope to find new RP partners to share my interests (you can find the fandoms I'm interested in on my profile). I have been RPing for about two years now. I own two turtles. My favourite subject in school is probably maths. Thank you, bye!
OuhBjG0.gif

Welcome, welcome to RP Repository! I love your username -- it's adorable! I'm not heavily into Dungeons and Dragons either, but that's mostly because I haven't had the opportunity to play it with anyone. My friend circle is very small. I'd love to get to play some day though, but I'm with you on that writing is my favorite medium. It's very expressive and practically has no limits to what you can do!

I am also a fandom role-player myself but I'm very specific due to the ADHD hyperfixation bit. It comes and goes and drives me crazy all the while! Hah hah... Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions or need help with something, feel free to reach out to the community or the mods! We're all happy to help either way! :)
funnybunny Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
OuhBjG0.gif

Welcome, welcome to RP Repository! I love your username -- it's adorable! I'm not heavily into Dungeons and Dragons either, but that's mostly because I haven't had the opportunity to play it with anyone. My friend circle is very small. I'd love to get to play some day though, but I'm with you on that writing is my favorite medium. It's very expressive and practically has no limits to what you can do!

I am also a fandom role-player myself but I'm very specific due to the ADHD hyperfixation bit. It comes and goes and drives me crazy all the while! Hah hah... Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions or need help with something, feel free to reach out to the community or the mods! We're all happy to help either way! :)
Thank you and really nice to meet you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus