Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Hello, everyone, my name is Lace. I was hesitant about posting an introduction, especially because I'm super shy, but I wanted to say how thrilled I am to see a rp site so organized and active. The other sites I have played on in the past have all slowed down and only have a few remaining rp'ers left on them. I came across RPR by accident and I'm glad I did:). My writing is so rusty, it's not even funny but I hope to begin rp'ing once more soon as well as meet some talented writers. :)
Welcome!

There's days when things slow down a bit, but yeah, activity seems pretty reasonable without it flying by. ^_^ No need to be shy, though. No one bites. Well, unless you want them to, maybe. XD
DragonShard

Welcome Lace!
Welcome to RPR! No need to be shy, everyone here is really friendly! :) If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask! <3
Lace Topic Starter

Thank you all! :)
Kim Site Admin

I was out of town all last week so I'm super late on saying hello, but hello! So glad that you are enjoying the site so far! :D Echoing Loki in that if you have any questions, concerns or comments, always feel free to bend my ear. :)
Lace Topic Starter

Thank you, Kim:)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus