Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Disney/Pixar || WALL-E X EVE Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RylieBread

Hey there! I’m gonna keep this short and sweet. I’m Rylie, a nineteen-year-old female who goes by she/her pronouns. Something fun about me is that I’m a new bunny mom, as I recently got a Holland Lop named Ada (short form for Adelaide)! My time zone is Central Standard Time, as I live in Illinois in the United States, so keep that in mind if you decide to reach out to me. Anyways, I recently watched WALL-E and have something of an obsession with him and EVE. So, I decided to look for a new roleplay partner who can potentially play him for me. In other words, I’ll be the EVE to your WALL-E! In roleplay ONLY, of course. Now, I do have a few ideas right off the bat, such as them as parents, a wedding between the two, or what happens right after the movie. But, honestly, I’m open to just about anything! Just not anything NSFW, please. Sorry! I hope that’s okay with you. I also ask that you please be at least eighteen, but no older than twenty-five. If you’re still interested, you can contact me on Discord (ryliebread), at my email (rryliebread@gmail.com), or here on The Roleplay Repository website. Please message me first by telling me a bit about yourself and how you found me. I hope to roleplay with you soon!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Disney/Pixar || WALL-E X EVE Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus