Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Chemcore: Unacceptable Sentiments (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heya! This is my first time making a post in this forum. Wooo, stressful.

Anyway, my idea is rather simple. In the world of Chemcore, the world is split into three regions, each ruled by totalitarian empires perpetually at war and in an arms race, democracy having fallen to the pride and corruption anything but absolute rule allows to exist. The Pan-Wenlan Army, which is a combination of Onecountry, Fallen, Graandis, and Malcolm. Together they control the entirety of the "New World" under mainly Ahdren Klant, a Onecountry businessman directly responsible for creating the philosophy of the "Revolutionists", who themselves were responsible for annihilating "The Last Bastion of Freedom", a neutral democracy, with nuclear weapons. About a sixth of the "New World" is radioactive wasteland still cooling. Genetically modified soldiers, or "Cores", are a staple of their regime. These people can regenerate, are in peak condition, and are incredibly loyal thanks to the changes in their DNA, but in return are treated as less than human.

Most are alright with this, having known nothing but combat, but Mono (My character) is different. His status as the "Lord's Guard Dog" has kept him safe within the ranks of the higher government of Pan-Wenlan. This has given him time to learn about what being a human is like, but he feels there's something missing. Everything changes one day though, as he is assigned to hunt down (Y/C), a heir to the Iron Throne that has run away in protest of their fate. No loose ends are to be permitted, and Mono has all intentions of putting a couple rounds into the poor skull of his prey. However, (Y/C) manages to catch him off-guard, having known Mono from before they ran off. They bribe him with an offer he could never refuse: To experience being human if only for a week. After that, (Y/C) promises that they will allow their death to happen voluntarily. That is, if Mono still sees it fit they die.

Over the course of the week, stuff happens, will probably talk about it with you! If you like romance, I am up for it, but nothing too graphic, more slice of life-y if the rp progresses in that direction. As for species other than humans, I think furries are alright because of the existence of genetic manipulation. Of course, if you do not want to play a person well informed about the world and who just made a rash offer to live, that is fine as well.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Chemcore: Unacceptable Sentiments (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus