Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Jewelry Store Heist Gone Wrong (1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Poquito (played anonymously)

"I have been saved by really good people.. I think?"

I'm looking for someone who will play the roles of "The Man" and "Steve"
(you can read more information about them here) in a RP about
my poor, sad, little naive child, Poquito!

The plot is that The Man, Steve and Poquito go on a heist to try and steal some things from a jewelry store in the city, but it goes horribly wrong and they flee with nothing, and they have to hide for a while as investigations begin happening. The Man is angry at Poquito, but Steve takes up for him at all costs.

I know RPing as characters not your own might throw some people off, but I feel like it could be fun if we tried!

This RP might contain mild violence, mild blood/injury, mild mentions of previous abuse, tobacco and alcohol, so please keep that in mind.

Please PM me if you're interested in this RP
!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Jewelry Store Heist Gone Wrong (1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus