Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for one on one rps! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I’d like to take the rp out if this because I don’t usually respond quickly to stuff I can’t have notifications with

I love rps full of angst and gore. The ugly. The beautiful. The wholesome. I want to have no boundaries (within reason) to the world we may create

I love playing regal characters, like princesses and queen's and play some really badass characters too
I don’t mind using a male character but I’m not one for a mxf rp if have to be the guy

I have discord, instagram, and snapchat where I don’t mind rping

When I make rp partners I make friends, so please expect to be bombarded about your day and told that I love you, don’t be alarmed 😭

I love fantasy and Victorian era roleplay

Nit a big erper, don’t mind it getting spicy but I’m not one for the heat

Insta: Cora.trouvaille (faster replies, personal acc) or notawhore404 (roleplay account, don’t judge me)

Snapchat: coracantspell

Discord: cordayy
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey! I have a few rps on my profile that might fit your tastes! Be aware that most of them require anthro characters or contain anthro characters within
Most of my characters are good for high fantasy. I'm leaning into rping Audemar or Laurel, but I can rp anyone. It can be platonic if you want to do that. I have discord.
Corathestar wrote:
I’d like to take the rp out if this because I don’t usually respond quickly to stuff I can’t have notifications with

I love rps full of angst and gore. The ugly. The beautiful. The wholesome. I want to have no boundaries (within reason) to the world we may create

I love playing regal characters, like princesses and queen's and play some really badass characters too
I don’t mind using a male character but I’m not one for a mxf rp if have to be the guy

I have discord, instagram, and snapchat where I don’t mind rping

When I make rp partners I make friends, so please expect to be bombarded about your day and told that I love you, don’t be alarmed 😭

I love fantasy and Victorian era roleplay

Nit a big erper, don’t mind it getting spicy but I’m not one for the heat

Insta: Cora.trouvaille (faster replies, personal acc) or notawhore404 (roleplay account, don’t judge me)

Snapchat: coracantspell

Discord: cordayy

I wouldn't mind doing a rp, just pm me and we can work out a plot!😄

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for one on one rps! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus