Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute: Fall in Love (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mine Laru Query (played by Jooters)

One day, while your character was walking- a dragon man falls from an astoundingly high fall in front of them, leaving a cartoonish crater in his exact shape. Sitting up, he sees your character and on his dazed state, he realizes your character looks like an old ex of his and his new amnesia makes him forget they ever broke up at all.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

This is such a cute idea! I'm not sure if I have anyone that would fit in with this RP, but you're welcome to take a look and let me know. ^-^
Mine Laru Query (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

Jesarya wrote:
This is such a cute idea! I'm not sure if I have anyone that would fit in with this RP, but you're welcome to take a look and let me know. ^-^

Your Jesarya character seems like someone he'd like!
Hello. My friend told me to try one of these out. T^T
Mine Laru Query (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

Alliyus wrote:
Hello. My friend told me to try one of these out. T^T

Oh? Well, thanks for choosing mine! Wanna discuss in dms?
Celestial (played by Alliyus)

Sure- ^-^
Jooters Topic Starter

Yeah, I'm not really jiving with this idea anymore, so I'm closing this! Feel free to dm me if you wanna do other romance RP with this dude tho!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute: Fall in Love (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus