Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute : Rollo Flamme (Platonic, or o (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rollo Flamme (played by PK-Lucas)

Y/C is a new student at Noble Bell College and Rollo offers to bring them to a restaurant to welcome them.

(Can be platonic, or one-sided (as in Y/C likes Rollo))
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello! My character is still having his page worked on, but the Gist is this: He's a college student in a world that relies on Magic to power the country, and he would be participating in an "exchange program of sorts" as to how he gets to the Twisted Wonderland universe. I think they would get along well with Rollo because not only do they not have real magic, but are a user of a power that can actually nullify magic of any kind.
Rollo Flamme (played by PK-Lucas) Topic Starter

Enn Cadruss wrote:
Hello! My character is still having his page worked on, but the Gist is this: He's a college student in a world that relies on Magic to power the country, and he would be participating in an "exchange program of sorts" as to how he gets to the Twisted Wonderland universe. I think they would get along well with Rollo because not only do they not have real magic, but are a user of a power that can actually nullify magic of any kind.

That's a good idea, the exchange program thing! That's actually how Rollo is introduced in Twisted Wonderland, sort of. The NRC students head to the Noble Bell College for a tour of sorts. :)

You can PM me if you'd like!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute : Rollo Flamme (Platonic, or o (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus