Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Linking to prompts off-site.

I frequent a few different forums with different rules regarding this and I vaguely recall a moderator speaking to me about me providing links to prompts that redirect off the site. Am I mistaken that this isn't allowed, or?

Thank you.
Totally allowed here. :) A lot of the earliest members used the profiles here for their Furcadia characters, and many people post requests for RP on Discord, and sometimes other various places. Some also use this as a place to help gather players for TTRPGs that may be played here partly or entirely, and may be played through other platforms.
RavenDaas Topic Starter

Zelphyr wrote:
Totally allowed here. :) A lot of the earliest members used the profiles here for their Furcadia characters, and many people post requests for RP on Discord, and sometimes other various places. Some also use this as a place to help gather players for TTRPGs that may be played here partly or entirely, and may be played through other platforms.

Appreciate the concise answer, Zelphyr.
Kim Site Admin

Just a bit of nuance: If you're just advertising wanting to play, that's fine. If you're advertising a for-profit project, you need to be a member of the community in good standing to promote that kind of thing, not just someone who joined to promote your thing. Even if the thing is ostensibly on topic, we still want people who post relevant ads to be a member who participates in other ways. Hope that makes sense! :)

You are on: Forums » Help » Linking to prompts off-site.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus