Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hazbin Hotel! (Canons only + open)

Vaggie (played anonymously)

**(AU SOME SPOILERS) **

“You can do this Vaggie.. it’s the same thing as always..” the angel thought, stretching out her dark grey wings, her gaze remained on a black mask in her hand with white detailing to keep her identity a secret. Her messy white hair covered her face slightly, an unsure look on her face as she glanced towards Adam and Lute.

They had a mission to go down to hell and kill as many demons as she could with a team of other fallen angels. Her body remained tense as she put the mask on and walked towards the portal. Her wings would spread out before she jumped though the portal with a spear in her hand.

It was a awful sight.. watching as demons were running away with pure fear in their eyes, trying to escape the angel exterminators who only were there to kill them... Upon seeing a child, Vaggie flew to chase the kid, she didn’t want to do this! Not at all! Her spear aimed at the demon child’s chest, before she slowly lowered it and crouched down.

“Run.. now. Get outta here..” She spoke quietly to the poor child as she watched him run off. A sigh escaped her lips as she moved to pick up her spear, but instead she was met with a rough kick in the face. Causing her to stumble onto the ground.

“What the hell are you doing Vaggie? You don’t deserve to remain an angel..” Lute questioned in a cold voice as she stepped onto Vaggie’s back, the angel on top of her pulled out Vaggie’s wings which caused her to scream in pain. Before she was met with a worse fate.. the spear that was once her own was stabbed into her eye and pulled out.. golden goop dripped from her face and onto the ground. Pure fear filled her single eye as she watched the other fly off.

The female was disproportionated. Slowly moving to get up and move as far away as possible. Sooner rather then later her body fell hard against a dumpster. Her head hung low. Her breathing was slow and weak.
( howdy i was wondering if this was still open :3)
Vaggie (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Maxthecoolcat420 wrote:
( howdy i was wondering if this was still open :3)

(Yes it is!)
( alrighty sweet do you mind if I play the drunk cat :3)

(Husk? You gotta give me the actual name so I know.)
( ya that’s it sorry it’s been way to long since I’ve watched hazbin hotel)

(I would much rather have people updated on the time line to roleplay this, sorry :( )
I mean how much has happend the last thing I saw of hazbin hotel was the pilot or I can be completely wrong on that )

Maxthecoolcat420 wrote:
I mean how much has happend the last thing I saw of hazbin hotel was the pilot or I can be completely wrong on that )

(Im sorry, I'm going to be very strict on this. The newer episodes are on Amazon prime. I dint have the time to explain every single detail.
Well alright I’ll have to watch it then maybe I can join lol if not I understand )
Can I do this with you?

Kaede_akamatsu wrote:
Can I do this with you?

mhm!!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hazbin Hotel! (Canons only + open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus