Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute: The Pizzamancing nacho-eating (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pizzard McWizard (played anonymously)

Hello hello! This is a bit of a minor spoilers to the game: Pizza Tower. A game created by McPig! If you don't know what Pizza Tower is, I suggest you check it out sometime! I won't force you though. :)

It has been a while since the evil tower has been mentioned by Pizzaface and he told y/c that there's a giant death laser aiming towards y/c's house and if y/c doesn't stop him in about... at least 9 days or less, he'll fire the laser at the house, destroying it! What an a*shole, huh? So, after entering the tower, the tower door slams SHUT, locking it behind you! and also, we're just gonna pretend John Gutter doesn't exist in this because this is just the boring part. Anyway, let us skip over to Pizzascape! Upon entering Pizzascape, everything seems to be medieval. Like, very medieval. There, you can see a few forkknights and a wizard talking to each other.

Forkknight #1: "You see that jerk over there? You seem em?"

Forkknight #2: "Yeah, right here!"

Forkknight #3: "Huehuehue-"

Forkknight #1: "This jerk have done nothing wrong but they're evil. I always hated that evil person, YOU KNOW WHY?!"

Forkknight #3: "No reason?"

The forkknights laughs but the wizard isn't. The wizard just walks away to go eat some nachos and practice some more pizzamancy. Maybe you should go get some answers about this evil tower your in?... Let us find out!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute: The Pizzamancing nacho-eating (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus