Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » » GeiaCon - Conference for Otherworldly Education

Yulu (played by Samiakki)

Yulu raised a sleeve to their mouth, pondering the nature of Azumi's relationships. However, quickly deciding it was none of their business - or perhaps they stopped caring - their forlorn gaze landed on the fox spirit.

"Not much of a story. . ." They shook their head gently. "Too long to tell in one place. Can tell you the beginning though. . . and the end to come."

Slowly, Yulu came to raise both of their sleeve ends to gesture. Their expression was passive as ever, as if even their history didn't interest them all that much. However, it differed in the way they spoke, with a voice simultaneously grumbling and shrill, like grinding metal.

"Dream Realm started off with light and darkness. . . and only that. Constantly fighting. One dominated the other sometimes. . . but it always reverted to equal ground again. That changed at one point though. Darkness almost succeeded. . . until the Ancients arrived. Among them, The Conclusion and The Gestalt."

Nonchalantly, they waved a sleeve, which dangled unfettered over one of their myriad torture devices on display.

"Ancients made an idol. . . one to erase memory. From anyone. Anything. The Conclusion wanted it. . . obvious reasons. It, The Conclusion, was nothing. . . as the natural state of things are. The Gestalt wanted it. . . not entirely sure why. For also obvious reasons, they fought. . . from darkness. . . The Conclusion made a hivemind. Ghosts. One goal. . . get the idol. Destroy. . . consume. From light. . . The Gestalt made shapeshifters. One goal. . . two, actually. Get the idol. . . and add to The Gestalt. Make more. Create. . . parasitize. . . even if victims forget who they were beforehand."

Briefly, they ran a clothed nub from their arm over their temple, as though scratching there. Do ghosts get itchy?

"Never did find that idol. . . still. War will continue even if we did. Too many atrocities committed. . . doubt we could find peace after. One of us must end. . . and it will be that which lives. War destroys. . . consumes. Written by the victors. . . and they will be ghosts. The end will come. . . and it will be quiet. Just like death. . ."

Just then, their brows furrowed. They seemed to frown a little bit.

"Really carried on there. . . said there would not be a story. Seems I lied. . . hope you liked that anyway. Catch up with your friend. Or do not. . . does not matter to me."
Dragon (played by GarnaalProductions) Topic Starter

Yaazecsus wrote:
The beast eyed her up and down to make a judgement on her size then nodded and picked up one of the medium sized bottles. "They will fall into a..somewhat... peaceful sleep and never wake. The body may jerk towards the end but thats often the nerves shutting down, they don't feel anything by that point...Do you require an injection tool as well? I may have something to get through dragon hide..." he hiked Lawal up over his shoulder to balance the pup while he bent down to dig through his bag on the floor.
For someone who possessed such powerful wares, Many-Colors was a friendly one. He seemed very cooperative, and unlike some traders she'd met out in Nowhere, way back before she'd went into the Deeper Lands, there was no sense of urgency in taking these poisons off his hands. If anything, he looked more interested in informing her well, and assuring that his stuff was good stuff. He knew things.. but would he know how to..? No, no, probably not. Not a matter of skill, either. The Blight was, at its very essence, not meant to be cured. It was too fast, too unforgiving. Yet the Dragon had always been a dreamer, and hoped to one day encounter the impossible. Though that day likely wouldn't be today.

"Oh, umm.. I think, umm, that might not be needed, entirely.." she mumbled. The image was still fresh on her mind. Scales had been shed a long time ago, so the needle would pierce straight into the convulsing flesh. "Though.. yeah, yeah.. it wouldn't.. wouldn't be a problem to be cautious." Since she was here, alive and among others, it was obvious that the Dragon had never touched an Infected before. Their skins of flexible exposed muscle looked moist and soft to the touch, but for all she knew, it was tougher than it looked. After all, she wanted this to work. Badly. With all that had happened, with all that.. she had taught her, taught her to feel, it was only fair. It wasn't her fault, of course, but she'd been given so much, and thus she owed her a peaceful way out. "I, umm.. thank you, by the way. I.. I wouldn't have expected to.. to find something. Like this. I just.. hope it'll help, and if not, I.. I won't be mad. It's the whole, uh, the whole different dimension-thingy anyway, we're so different so, there's always a chance that, umm.." Her voice faded towards the end, and her eyes lowered towards her feet again. Argh, why was this so difficult? All the while, she felt the presence of the tiny hatchling's eyes on her, which drew her gaze back up. She couldn't help but smile at the funny-lookin' thing. She wondered if hatchlings of her kind would look equally as strange to Many-Colors.

"Anyway, uh.. if you, like.. need anything, else? You can come on by. I have.. stuff.” She swung her satchel off her shoulder and lifted a front paw off the ground to put the poison and injection device away. With one last glance at the hatchling, she then began to walk away towards her stall, yet stopped in her tracks and turned around. ”Umm, also.. I, uhh, I was.. wondering,” the Dragon said, ”about, umm.. what sickness is like. In your world, I mean. How do you.. you, y’know.. cure things? Can all things be cured?” Whether she was asking this to find hope for her own world, or a different place to flee to, she didn’t know herself.
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

Everytime Lawal was looked at he’d go shy and bury himself in Yaaz’s body or hair, peaking out a few minutes later.
“It’s no problem at all! I hope it can help them and you…” he commented in a gentle tone. “If you want to be extra sure this particular one you can just use the whole thing and it’ll work quicker” he nodded while handing over everything.
“I did like the look of those bones, I may have to take them so name your price.” he smiled.

As the dragon paused and turned back around he hummed “We experience sickness but we have all sorts of medicines for every aliment. And what can’t be improved with medicine we have magic that can even bring back the dead if it’s not yet their time to go….but there are rare curses that are incurable. My partner comes from another world with even higher forms of medicines and treatments. Sickness isn’t something to be overly concerned about in the grand scheme of things back home…” said in a guilty tone as he assumed the Dragon’s world was trapped in plague.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » » GeiaCon - Conference for Otherworldly Education

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus