Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fish in a Birdcage 🐟 (1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

othercharacters (played anonymously)

73638a14fb363e7b749d06812cbb39d1.gif
Братья держатся вместе, да?

₮₩: ₮Ⱨł₴ Ɽ₱ ₥ł₲Ⱨ₮ ₵Ø₦₮₳ł₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₣ØⱠⱠØ₩ł₦₲
🩸
₴₮ⱤØ₦₲ VłØⱠɆ₦₵Ɇ, ₴₮ⱤØ₦₲ Ⱡ₳₦₲Ʉ₳₲Ɇ, ฿ⱠØØĐ, ₥łⱠĐ ₲ØⱤɆ, Đ₳Ɽ₭ ₮ⱧɆ₥Ɇ₴, ₣ł₵₮łØ₦₳Ⱡ ⱤɆⱠł₲łØɄ₴ ₮ⱧɆ₥Ɇ₴, ฿Ɇ₮Ɽ₳Ɏ₳Ⱡ

We promised to always stick together, right?

Why does it seem that you're leaving me to die?

Don't leave me here!

DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!
After the parents of two twin brothers mysteriously go missing and is assumed dead, the brothers are taken by equally mysterious people in hooded robes to a cathedral where they are held captive. They think that someone will come and save them, but the longer they stay, they realize that it might not be the case.

A hauntingly beautiful night arrives, where the boys are taken to the main room of the cathedral, the place a lit with candles and lights, the morning sun slowly rising to shine through the stained glass windows. At first, they think they are spared, as they were told they were just to 'help' the robed people, until they figure out that this 'help' is to be a sacrifice for a demon.

Except this demon, is summoned early, without any harm done to the two, and he offers to help.. The unfortunate thing is, he'll only help the one who summoned him. So only one twin can leave this place, and that, is M/C.

What will become of Y/C?

That is for you to decide, and find out.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fish in a Birdcage 🐟 (1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus