Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Isekai villainess/villain romantic rolep (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hiii! Thank u for reading, but I need THIS ROLEPLAY SO BAD PLEASEPLEASPREAL I just like world building.. :(

Muse A, after playing their favorite romance game for months on end. They end up in a tragic accident. Their life coming to an unfortunate end, or so they think. they wake up in a fancy old looking room. finding themselves in the bedroom of the villain/villainess from their favorite isekai Victorian/regency era romantic video game. As they navigate through the game. there are many choices of male/female leads to choose from. The only issue is that, being the villain/villainess they end up dying at the end of the game. since Muse A has played this game so so many times they find themselves trying to make better choices for the villain/villainess. Trying to get one of the many love interests to fall in love them before the protagonist is introduced to the game or else their incorrect choices will resort to their death.

I PERSONALLY really want to create situations for my partner to play with? I don’t wanna play the villain/villainess. You can use whatever oc you want! And you should tell me your oc’s preferences is men or women! So I can do it properly. I like to write paragraphs! I’m more semi lit, to lit! I enjoy lots or details but I’m not picky with your writing! I’d prefer more then just a few words 😼
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Love
OMG THIS IS SO CUTE ID LOVE TO DO THIS
I'm interested! But instead of romance game, are you cool with a fantasy RPG game? And are you okay with anthros? And lastly only one of the areas in the world I have is Victorian, but it would be the area the character was supposed to be in while playing.

I know it's very different but I have a really fleshed out setting I wanna use
Funeraldirector Topic Starter

THEN LETS DONIT PLS PLEASEEEEEEEE
Funeraldirector wrote:

Is that a reply to me? If so, I'll dm you :3
Funeraldirector Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Funeraldirector wrote:

Is that a reply to me? If so, I'll dm you :3

YES PLS

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Isekai villainess/villain romantic rolep (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus