Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hero's Rest Tavern

The shadow wolf stood in the small, dark tavern sat in the corner of Liurnia. He was wiping a mug clean with a rag, still clad in all his armor. It is best to wear armor in a place located somewhere like this, or really in the entire Lands Between.

The Lands Between had recently opened up it's gates once again for all to enter, to replace all the maddened zombies that make up the land now. Virtually everyone lost their senses except for him, although he himself almost did once... He feels despair fill his body every time he thinks about it.

He wipes off the sign of rules to clean it off dust and checks the temperature on the boiled prawn and crab before pulling out a bow, hitting the sign at the front of the store from 'closed' to 'open', prepared for the day.
Magnolia (played by Alliyus)

A girl opened the door and poked her head in. "Greetings!" She opened the door wider and then walked into the tavern. She had a white tablet in her right hand.
AU Blaidd the Half Wolf (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

The wolf looked her up and down. "... No children allowed. Get out." He says as he points over to the rules and then the door.

She chuckled. "I'm 24." She eyed him calmly.

"Doth thy have evidence?" He asks. "Your form appears of that of a child."

"Yes, I am someone who died, and stopped growing physical age for the past 15+ years. so yes, I am older than I look." She chuckled softly, standing there.

'We do not serve those who live in death either. Please leave." He says. "We do not serve undead, clerics, gods, goddesses, demigods, or children. If thou must be here, please remain outside the building."
Iblis Corniger Pulchra (played anonymously)

Iblis approached the tavern, looking it up and down. He overheard the conversation, so he took a few more steps towards the wolf. "Hello, man of wolf. Are demons allowed in your establishment?" He asked in a warm tone, "For y'see, I am quite a demon. My horns, my eyes, my teeth and my hooves." He adjusted his coat. "It has been a long day of gathering wool, as I am a wool gatherer, and I need a bit of rest, perhaps a snack or drink."

"Demons are fine. I have... Personal troubles with ghosts, skeletons, zombies and the like, but I have never found a demon... Well, I guess you are coming back now due to the lack of an Erdtree.

"We have crab and prawn, both boiled and salted. We also have beer. May I interest you in some?"

Iblis warmly grinned, showing his teeth. "I'm not sure what an Erdtree is, but I appreciate you allowing me in."
"Some salted crab and some beer will do nicely." He said, adjusting his glasses.

"Have you moved here only recently? A tourist perhaps?... I highly doubt you wouldn't know it, but it's that giant burnt tree in the distance." He says, pointing to the remains of the once glorious plant in the distance. "It used to house our god... Back when we had one."

"I will prepare your meal shortly." He says as he gets to work.

"A tourist, I am." Iblis walked into the tavern, following Blaidd, until he went to prepare the meal, in-which Iblis sat down at a table.

He glanced at the giant burnt tree, raising a brow. "How interesting."

The wolf stays quiet. He really doesn't seem to like talking about the Erdtree or it's burning. And he seems to have had trouble mentioning the old god.

He comes back with a tall glass of alcohol, cooled with ice magic, and 3 juicy pieces of boiled crab... Although, they seem slightly oversalted.
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

A girl was sitting outside of the tavern, not being able to go inside. She was sitting there looking at the large burnt tree. She sighed then put her hands out in a camera with her fingers and looked at the burnt tree, studying it. She was 4'4, looking to be 11, but she was honestly way older in the past. The present, she looked younger.

"Thank you, man of wolf." Iblis smiled and grabbed the beer. "Oh, it is cooled. You must harness some ice magic or something similar, correct?" He asked.

"That I am." He says, saying no more and simply going back to making food and cleaning.

He moves to begin cleaning a strange medal on the wall: it has the symbol of a sword and staff and is littered with blue gems, before moving to polishing the large, ornate great sword he possesses, the royal appearance of the two items seeming to contrast the poor construction of the building, lacking even a single candle or window.

Hazel sat on a branch of the burnt tree. She was calmly looking at the tavern. She tilted her head, studying it.

Hazel wrote:
Hazel sat on a branch of the burnt tree. She was calmly looking at the tavern. She tilted her head, studying it.

((its too far in the distance to touch, it is several hundred miles across the continent this takes place on and in a whole different country. It is just bigger than the largest building on earth... or would be if it didnt mostly fall apart))

How lovely!)|

Hazel sat there outside the tavern, making flowers grow with her powers. She twirled and danced elegantly, she was older than she looked, even though anyone would know that. She was a Goddess who lost part of her memory, and became this little kid size because she used up all her power defending her beloved world. She twirled, nature following her lead.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hero's Rest Tavern

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus