Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Not "usual" conditions... [ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Miray the Goat (played by nogginnoodles)

Soooo fun fact! Miray here was inspired by this little short:
https://youtube.com/shorts/Te5rFyEAMyc?si=BsgTWOeUojg7tZdO
She was created for the sole purpose of having this dynamic, which I collaborated with a friend of mine. Sadly, we never got around to roleplaying it, and I believe they have lost motivation to due so.
So, here I am! I think the dynamic is super fun and I really wanna do something with Miray to get the grounds of her character.

Having a super bad villain adopt this little upcoming hero? Probably my favorite dynamic right now XD

Angst, fluff, action, found family- Give me all of it. I am a sucker for all of it.

For this, you will be creating the villain parent person- whoever it is! Could be human, could be anthropomorphic- Whatever floats your boat!
Miray was originally created for the Sonic universe, but I am absolutely okay with it just being a whole different setting completely, as her character is easily flexible!

If interested, send me a DM! I would love to here all the character ideas too! >:D
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

nogginnoodles Topic Starter

Bumping this up specifically because my Miray brainrot is high rn
aaaaaa this is so cute but my only evil-ish aligned character isnt a villain lol... so adorable i wanna hug em! The closest character would be vigilante Sunweaver T-T but she's not 'villain' either. I hope you find someone lol

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Not "usual" conditions... [ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus