Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw a furry female character?

I made this female character about a week show and I haven't had any luck finding any one to draw her. D: it'd be GREATLY apprciated if someone could draw my lovely Nicole, or if you know someone who does furry art LET ME KNOW c; preferably some sssssseexuallllll art. I don't mean to sound pervy though. Thank you for you time fellow RP-ers
Quiiick question, are you 18+?
Nicole Romano (played by DelicateBunnie) Topic Starter

Sadly im only 15 ,But i do enjoy the more "Mature" Rp. oAo
Unfortunately, because you're under 18, anyone who provided you with sexually-oriented art or RP would be breaking the law.

Many tears much cry, So i cant read it anymore? .n.
I have a shared account sometimes its me but sometimes its my cousin, shes 18
If you mean a shared account on here I think it is agianst the rules. Nevertheless anything sexual have it be an RP or wanting a drawing something "mature" is also against rules, I beleave if you are under the age of 18. I could be wrong on parts... So don't hold your breath >.>
Well, I don't think it's going to stop you, but here's the thing.

Looking at adult content, like fanfics and pictures, can slide because if the distributor finds out - you're the only one that gets in trouble. 18+ that is marked as such is not targeted towards your audience, and it's easy to lie. In that case, it's not the creators fault if you see it.

But in RP, if you lie to your partner about your age, or they RP mature content with you and you're under-aged, your partner can go to jail. For soliciting a minor. It's just illegal. Just like sex between a minor and an adult is illegal, an adult and minor rping smut together is also illegal. OK?

Distributing sexual content (like NSFW pictures) to minors is also considered soliciting a minor.

Please be wary of this, as it is against the law, a lot of people could be hurt by it. :(

I hope not she'd have to get her own account,But it's not like shes on here doing things, sometimes she'll post in the forums or Message her friend ShotaBoy it's almost like shes my password keeper just in case I forget. I guess this does mean I have cut her off my account then.
I think a shared account is against the rules. I recall someone and their friend getting in trouble for allowing the friend to post from their account.

It's fine now i just notified her that she can't use my account anymore.If i would've gotten banned or reported that wouldve been horrible.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw a furry female character?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus