Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » [ TW ] Conversations || Nimona RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nimona (played by nogginnoodles)

"I don't know what's scarier...The fact that everyone in this kingdom wants to run a sword through my heart, or that sometimes-"
Nimona paused, making drastic arm movements as she spoke before resting them on her lap, staring towards the ground.
"...I just wanna let ’em."

This was the quote that pretty much sold me on Nimona. I read the comic, was hyped for the movie, and my brainrot has been at an absolute tenfold. This was the quote that made me cry and just rethink a bunch of stuff in my life. So, I really want to kinda go deeper than what the movie or the comic does with this section! Basically, it'll just be an extension of this scene in the movie between Nimona and Ballister.

So, biggg TW here now, this roleplay will contain pretty dark themes that not everyone is going to be comfortable with, so please keep this in mind before PMing me about it.

Pretty much what all this is is an extended heart to heart between Ballister and Nimona- And like most of my dynamics- found family. I crave it with every dish. Also a big character analysis between both of them!

Please PM me if you're interested, and please keep in mind of the warnings!

If you're interested in just general rps with Nimona and Ballister because I crave them like I crave cheesecake and torturing my characters, please PM me too! I'm always open for them as they've been my latest brainrot.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » [ TW ] Conversations || Nimona RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus