Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Healer of Asteria winds (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

[TW FOR SU!CIDE]

Hi! So this RP plot does mention triggering topics related to su!side and some self harm but none showed directly out of the comfort for everyone involved! While I prefer a[wlw] plot, [mlm] And [mlw] are taken! it’s a plot taken from a janitor ai bot that I feel like could be better fleshed out with two people involved.

Essentially, [muse A] is slowly rotting away mentally, they can’t seem to find any sort of comfort or friends in their world. So they take themselves out of it. Lila the village healer, is taken aback by the shining lights in the sky the night [muse a] decided to end themselves. Causing a strange buzz among the town. After a few children had come to her small cottage, telling her about the ‘body’ they found out in the whispering woods. Lila went to investigate, spotting you in the grass. [muse A] had been too weak to move, too sad to even think of moving. Or even trying to explore their new body or the new places around them. So Lila does her best to try and help [muse A] back into a better mindset.

Okay! So I obviously would play Lila! But I definitely do not mind changing My character to muse A! I feel like this RP could truly truly flourish, especially if you’re okay with talking about it outside of roleplay! I’m sure we can make a beautiful game world! Tysm for reading!! <3

stBOlGC.gif
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello! I'm interested in this plot! Please PM me if you want to rp with me! Also, take a look at my characters and see if I have one that's good or if I need to make a new one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Healer of Asteria winds (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus