Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Odd RP prompts (mix of romance and found (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, hi hello!

HD-wallpaper-cottage-vibes-cottagecore.jpg

I’ve been really busy studying for midterms, but while studying I’ve been daydreaming a lot and I managed to come up with some ideas that I thought would be interesting to rp! You can pick an RP prompt that interests you the most, and for length's sake, I’ll just make sure the descriptions of each prompt remain short at sweet. I have 3 prompts, one catered towards mostly found family, 1 that can be catered towards both, and 1 catered towards romance. If you want to remix one or make one with me, that’s cool too! These can have horror, fantasy, or modern themes to them, though all 3 are mainly catered towards the horror genre so if that doesn’t interest you then I understand <3! If you’d like to RP as characters in a specific fandom, that’s also fine! Just make sure it’s a fandom I’m familiar with so I don’t embarrass myself!

(Please PM me! It’ll be the fastest way for me to see your RP requests!)

(TW: some RP prompts have horror elements to them and or minor violent themes.)

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨Child of a killerﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

This plot is there’s a serial killer or what have you who either adopts or has a kid and is cruel to everyone but the child, eventually the child finds out that their parental figure is a wanted criminal! Think of it as… Michael Afton but he’s 6 years old and his father secretly makes killer robots yet still has time to play Mario Kart with his favorite son.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨Ex-proxyﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

This plot can go either the romantic or found family route. Essentially, there’s an ex-proxy trying to distance themselves from a group (think of it as being one of Slenderman proxies, old example I know) and are actively being hunted down by said group they distanced themselves from to either give their child a normal life or to live out a normal life themselves. This plot has been on my mind for weeks, and I’m very curious to see how it can play out since I think it has potential!

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨Murderer/Monster in the villageﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

This is more on the romantic side of things (I use the pronoun ‘you’ but if you can choose who you want to be whether it be the murderer or monster or detective). Imagine being in a small village and recently there have been a lot of murders lately. Someone you meet, or a lifelong friend, offers to help you solve the case after your mother falls victim. Suddenly one day when you’re this close to cracking the case, you get a suspicion… could the murderer be this person who you’ve trusted for ages now?
ALTERNATIVE: You’re in a small village when one day there’s a suspicion from one of the locals that one of the villagers is a monster/cryptid/wolf walker/ what have you. Your close friend or someone who you trust offers to try and figure out who it is to ease the villagers, but when you’re close to figuring out who you suddenly find a clue that may lead to the person who you’ve trusted for ages being the monster.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

That’s about it! This is my first rp request and I didn’t really know how to make one, so I just made a giant post with 3 prompts that I thought were interesting! If you want to do something completely different, I don’t mind! I’m glad to roleplay with you either way. Please let me know which prompt interests you the most and we can come up with the rest later, thank you for reading all of this junk. If you wanna RP with a character who I haven’t made a page with, please let me know so I can make a profile for them! <3
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Odd RP prompts (mix of romance and found (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus