Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » πŸ”΄ Funtom Official Live Stream 1 (CLOSED)

Ciel (played anonymously)

5753df03c27192f4359f16db8f6a39b5.gif

"Welcome to the Funtom Official Live Stream."

"I'm Ciel Phantomhive, and today we're going to be doing a live stream. In the background, cleaning that shelf over there, is my butler Sebastian. Please pay no attention to him unless I call him over here." Ciel pointed behind his swivel chair.

"This is, *ahem* one of my first streams." Ciel scooted closer to the camera, moving his swivel chair forward. "I hope it will do well and I can continue to do these things." Ciel gave the camera a small smile.

"Be sure to read the chat rules, uh, before you start chatting and all that." Ciel put his hands on his lap gently, "Annnnd thank you for watching from the beginning."

Ciel grinned.

4bf5e5258149dbcfdf6ea88b4b0babf5.gif
CHAT RULES
- No spamming
- No roleplaying*
- No Advertising
- Be nice to others
- Keep it PG-13
- Follow the rules
- Have fun
- Don't use too many emojis
- This is not a Live RPR chat, despite the theme of the RP!
- 5 donations maximum per person
- Please don't be too chaotic in the chat!
- If a person is bothering others, they will be temporarily banned**

By no roleplaying, I mean that you or your character must talk like you would in an OOC chat.

For example: "Hello!!!!!! I'm a big fan of yours! :D" and maybe even place their 'username' before the comment itself in bold.

Another example:
USERNAMEperson:
Woof πŸΆπŸ•
Temporary Ban List
None

Permanent Ban List
None

HOW TO DONATE:
Before sending your comment, click the "Add a Dice Roll" button and roll 1 any sided dice, then send your comment. The number roll is the donation. All donations will go straight to the Funtom Company in making better products for our customers.
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

the-queen's-spider:
YO!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE STREAMING CIEL LMFAO πŸ˜‚
Ciel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

0ec6816a63f5d63dc9566a29953531ef.gif

Upon reading the chat and seeing Alois' username, he shuffled in his seat and sighed to himself. "Hello Trancy." He crossed his arms, leaning back in his swivel chair. "I was hoping that you wouldn't find out and I could have a moment of peace."

the-queen's-spider:
Wow πŸ™„ you're such an ASS ciel
BUT GUESS WHAT
I'M HERE NOW πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚

honsetly a skill issue, not being able to keep me away πŸ’€

f0a6c1f8cbc4499cfdee8a2b1b81baed.gif

"A skill issue?" He murmured, "You have a damn skill issue." He turned his swivel chair around, no longer facing the camera, but watching his butler, Sebastian, in the background, cleaning.

the-queen's-spider uploaded an image:
image attachment
mocking-spongebob.jpg

the-queen's-spider:
'YoU hAvE a DaMn SkILL iSSuE' πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

5753df03c27192f4359f16db8f6a39b5.gif

Ciel turned back around in his swivel chair to read the chat and looked back at the camera.
"Trancy, don't make me ban you from the chat, because I'll do it." He said in a flat voice.

"And don't mock me with that yellow square guy." He glared a bit.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » πŸ”΄ Funtom Official Live Stream 1 (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus