Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Looking for people to talk about my interests with

Hello! If you haven't seen me around, I'm Joot!

Looking for some new friends! If you share any of my interests I will be more than happy to talk about them!

My interests are:
- Dark Souls (and other Fromsoft souls likes)
- Vocaloid, UTAU, SynthV, and other vocal synthesizers
- Item Label
- Pokemon (I play Smogon!)
- Furry fandom
- Touhou Project

:3
Have you heard of Lies of P yet? That's a soulslike game, it's really fun, but too hard for me to play. XD But it shouldn't be a problem for someone who plays a lot of soulslike games. :)
Jooters Topic Starter

GregoryTheGremlin wrote:
Have you heard of Lies of P yet? That's a soulslike game, it's really fun, but too hard for me to play. XD But it shouldn't be a problem for someone who plays a lot of soulslike games. :)

Yeah I have! It made a big splash in the soulsborne community when it was made because of the similarities to Bloodborne in both gameplay and setting. And Bloodborne is one of my favorite Fromsoft titles! Sadly, I don't know much about lies of P
Jooters wrote:
GregoryTheGremlin wrote:

Yeah I have! It made a big splash in the soulsborne community when it was made because of the similarities to Bloodborne in both gameplay and setting. And Bloodborne is one of my favorite Fromsoft titles! Sadly, I don't know much about lies of P

It's based off the fairytale, Pinocchio. :)
I've actually posted some Lies of P stuff on RPR a few times in my status, some funny meme stuff.

I def. recommend it, especially since it has a demo!
Jooters Topic Starter

Sadly I don't think I have a PC good enough to run it and I don't have a controller, and my PS5 is still busted.
Item Label?

You mean this Item Label?

They knew what they were doing.

Also, favorite Pokemon of every type?

I struggle with Pokemon tier lists and half of mine just end up being dual-grass types anyway.
Jooters Topic Starter

Aardbei wrote:
Item Label?

You mean this Item Label?

They knew what they were doing.

Also, favorite Pokemon of every type?

I struggle with Pokemon tier lists and half of mine just end up being dual-grass types anyway.

YEAH I love that goofy alien plush company,,,

Hm... That second question...

I'd say

Normal: eevee
Fire: litten
Water: quagsire
Electric: zeraora
Grass: floragato
Ice: Chien-pao
Fighting: riolu/Lucario (I like them evenly)
Poison: skuntank
Ground: Clodsire (although crookodile has served me well)
Flying: Shaymin sky form
Psychic: Lugia
Bug: Shedinja
Rock: rockruff or lycanroc
Ghost: hisuian zorua
Dragon: koraidon
Steel: solgaleo
Dark: zorua or nickit
Fairy: sylveon
Jooters wrote:
YEAH I love that goofy alien plush company,,,

Hm... That second question...

I'd say

Normal: eevee
Fire: litten
Water: quagsire
Electric: zeraora
Grass: floragato
Ice: Chien-pao
Fighting: riolu/Lucario (I like them evenly)
Poison: skuntank
Ground: Clodsire (although crookodile has served me well)
Flying: Shaymin sky form
Psychic: Lugia
Bug: Shedinja
Rock: rockruff or lycanroc
Ghost: hisuian zorua
Dragon: koraidon
Steel: solgaleo
Dark: zorua or nickit
Fairy: sylveon

I love Shaymin. It's my favorite legendary.

Nice to meet another clodsire fan.
Did you play Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice? Love the game and the way it plays, especially the deflects, which get easier the more time you spend studying the enemy and getting more Prayer Beads and Memories to enhance your health and attack power. Favorite boss in that game was Sword Saint Isshin.
I'll just leave this here.

Jooters Topic Starter

Torag1000 wrote:
Did you play Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice? Love the game and the way it plays, especially the deflects, which get easier the more time you spend studying the enemy and getting more Prayer Beads and Memories to enhance your health and attack power. Favorite boss in that game was Sword Saint Isshin.

Forgot to reply to this! I have played a bit, but my expertise comes to the more typical soulslikes. Sekiro is a really pretty and good game and Isshin is a really good boss I have heard!
Quote:
I'll just leave this here.

HAHA

Peepy's secret is one of my favorite Item Label songs for some reason! I appreciate it getting some respect from the fandom! It is very lore heavy!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Looking for people to talk about my interests with

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus