Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » GREETINGS

New to the 'hood homies.

I dig sick beats and outdated slang (arguably the BEST KIND).

This is my THIRD profile on this site, with the first dating back to when there were JUST around 400 people here. I was quite active then, and had a brief stint of activity on my second profile. I'm looking to expand both my vocabulary and writing prowess yet again. If you are interested in an RP, my RP request is already up and waiting.

Pleasure to be back, surrounded by all these new faces, and back to being a new face myself.
Welcome back, then, and hello from one of the newer folk. ^^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome welcome! :D What keeps pulling you away and bringing you back?
MasterDerpy Topic Starter

A sense of community, I think! The site is well kept and has constantly improved even since the early days. The people here are nice, well read, and are nearly always excellent roleplayers. The admin presence, which is well demonstrated here, is always friendly and informative.

I like the character creation wizard, as well. Easy to crank out a new character in no time. Though I've never used the functions, the capacity to play an actual tabletop style game on this site is a clever addition.

I came here in search of roleplay after the old kingdoms of DevArt chat rp fell to newer, less cohesive, less adequate roleplayers. Back then this place was barely a baby! My interest was variable in the following years. My second account was designed specifically to help build a world for a tabletop rpg and eventual video game I intended to make, but it was difficult to find an audience for my ideas. Most people prefer more fantastic settings, and my world was too dry and modern, though filled with potential. Now, with my tabletop game nearly complete, and my world revitalized with lots of new content, I came seeking only to improve my skills in writing, since I feel I've fallen a tad since the old days.

I would also like to attempt to remake the game idea I had for this site, in which I led a roleplay group that also played like an ARG, with a constantly changing world, and players actions having an impact on things other players heard of or did.
Kim Site Admin

Wow, I love everything you just said. I absolutely admire the ambition inherent in creating one's own game!!
Welcome back to RPR! :) I hope you're finding everything just as great as you remember. World building is so much fun! Good luck finding some awesome RP so you can brush up on your writing skills :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » GREETINGS

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus