Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Funtom Official Live Stream 2 (CLOSED)

StarBorn70 donated:

"Another donation from Floofball7 and Uncle Mathius. Hopefully I did this correctly"
rolled 1d8 and got a natural 6.

Note: πŸ—‘πŸ—‘πŸ—‘

BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters)

XxXL0rd0fT3hE3dg3XxX donated:

"C4N W3 G3T 4 SH0UT0UT F0R T3H R3D C04TZ W0LF P4CK"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Ciel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ciel rolled his eyes at Sebastian's cat comment, but directed his attention to the others. "Thank you, The Rosen Princess, Gamer Girl Saiyan and Star Born Seventy, and Floof Ball Seven for the donations."

f0a6c1f8cbc4499cfdee8a2b1b81baed.gif

He looked at GamerGirlSaiyan's comment again. "I actually have thought about it. I play video-games a lot with The Queen's Spider, which you've probably seen earlier in the chat. He's an arsehole though." Ciel smirked. "We usually play stuff like Mario Party and Mario Kart though." Ciel leaned back in his chair. "And me and Sebastian take turns playing games that aren't supposed to be local multiplayer, but uh, we make it local multiplayer." He snickered at his joke.

5753df03c27192f4359f16db8f6a39b5.gif

Ciel noticed the message from XxXL0rd0fT3hE3dg3XxX. "Thank you for the donation.. Three.. x... Lord Of..... The Edge?? ..three x." He struggled to read through the leetspeak. "A shoutout for.. the Red Coats Wolf pack?" He leaned forward, squinting at his screen. "Of course." Ciel leaned back. "Shoutout to the Red Coats Wolf Pack, I'm not sure what it is, but I'm sure it's amazing whatever it is." Ciel awkwardly said.

4bf5e5258149dbcfdf6ea88b4b0babf5.gif
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

SunflowerPKLove:
@1H3110F4BUT13R_666,
I don't have a cat, but I have a pet dog, his name is Boney! He's a sweetheart and cuddly! 😊
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Duster_Of_Tazmily6 donated:
Who is your Mario Party and/or Mario Kart main?
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.

Note: 🐍🐍

"Thank you Duster of Tazmily Six for the donation." Ciel looked at the screen.

9e1ee1bad0a944839306931be5d1b7b44e5e55b9.gif

"I usually choose Yoshi on Mario Party, and Bowser in Mario Kart." Ciel stated.
((ooc: might make a version of this for one of my characters :3))
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hannah_Jackson donated

Ah bloody hell, I forgot about me username. Anyway, @1H3110F4BUT13R_666, I guess I do, but in reality it doesn't really matter, yeah?
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 9.

Note: what a bleedin' donation

"Thanks for the donation, Hannah Jackson." Ciel looked at the comment with a calm, small smile.

He got up for a moment, wandered off-screen, and then came back with a cup of tea in one hand and a bag of potato crisps, sitting back down in the chair, setting both things on the table in-front of him, off-camera.
Deuce Spade (played anonymously)

secondspade donated:
Can you please give a shoutout to the Night Raven College, so maybe I can get better grades from the headmage for getting someone to advertise NRC lmao

not that my grades aren't already good
i'm not dumb i swear πŸ˜₯
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 9.

Note: ♠️

DocSwords65 donated:
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 5.

Note: 🩺🩺🩺

"Thank you Second Spade, and Doc Swords Sixty Five for the donations." Ciel ate some crisps before saying. "Shoutout to the Night Raven College, give Second Spade some good grades." Ciel winked, though you couldn't tell because one of his eyes were covered by the eyepatch he was wearing. "Night Raven College sounds familiar though, I can't quite remember why it sound so familiar to me though." Ciel mumbled.

Ciel glanced at the donations. "Looks like we've gathered ninety-one euros for this live stream!"
He took a sip of his tea, "I'm thinking about shutting down the stream here soon. So, if you have any more questions or donations for me and the Funtom Company, speak now!"

Ciel was halfway finished with his tea. "Well, it's been a while now. I guess it's time to shut down the stream."

"Thank you everyone who donated and asked questions. Please, if you want to be notified next time there is a new stream, follow the streaming channel and you will be notified."

Ciel pointed at a button that would be on people's screens while watching the stream.

4bf5e5258149dbcfdf6ea88b4b0babf5.gif

"Goodbye, and once again, thank you very much."

Ciel reached over and cut off the stream.

STREAM HAS ENDED
91 euros received through donations

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Funtom Official Live Stream 2 (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus