Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Funtom Official Live Stream 2 (CLOSED)

Ciel (played anonymously)

5753df03c27192f4359f16db8f6a39b5.gif

"Welcome to the Funtom Official Live Stream."

"Hello, I am Ciel Phantomhive. For newcomers watching the stream, this is my second, official Funtom live stream." He leaned back in his swivel chair. "The first one didn't do so well, and I think I know why, because a certain someone who was in-charge of advertising got distracted in the garden." He seemed to be referring to Finny, his gardener.

"Anyway, uh, this is my second stream, like I said. Please follow the chat rules, have fun and uh, yeah." Ciel smiled at the camera. "I was also told by Sebastian that I should explain what this live stream is for. This live stream is to boost sales for the Funtom company, and the donations will go to the company in-order to focus on making better products for our customers." He explained, talking with his hands.

"You may ask me about my day, or ask other questions, and of course, you can ask questions about the Funtom company. All I ask is to be respectful of my boundaries, by following.. following the, uh rules, the chat rules here. That way it is fun for both the chat, and myself." Ciel spun a bit in his swivel chair, turning his head to face the camera despite him now sitting at an angle.

4bf5e5258149dbcfdf6ea88b4b0babf5.gif
CHAT RULES
- No spamming
- No roleplaying*
- No Advertising
- Be nice to others
- Keep it PG-13
- Follow the rules
- Have fun
- Don't use too many emojis
- This is not a Live RPR chat, despite the theme of the RP!
- 5 donations maximum per person
- Please don't be too chaotic in the chat!
- If a person is bothering others, they will be temporarily banned**

By no roleplaying, I mean that you or your character must talk like you would in an OOC chat.

For example: "Hello!!!!!! I'm a big fan of yours! :D" and maybe even place their 'username' before the comment itself in bold.

Another example:
USERNAMEperson:
Woof πŸΆπŸ•
Temporary Ban List
None

Permanent Ban List
None

HOW TO DONATE:
Before sending your comment, click the "Add a Dice Roll" button and roll 1 any sided dice, then send your comment. The number roll is the donation. All donations will go straight to the Funtom Company in making better products for our customers.
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

SunflowerPKLove:
Do you have a favorite animal??
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 5.

Note: Donation 🌻

Ciel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

9e1ee1bad0a944839306931be5d1b7b44e5e55b9.gif

"Thank you for the donation, Sunflower PK Love!" Ciel waved, "I wouldn't say I have a favorite animal, but I do really like dogs, and rabbits, so I guess you could, uh, consider those? Maybe?" Ciel leaned forward in his chair.
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

XxTurnipLover:
What are your thoughts on turnips
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 2.
H00Tz:
What kind of products does Funtom make?
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 2.

"Thank you Xx Turnip Lover and Hoots for the donations." Ciel looked at the chat, reading the comments as he said so.

5753df03c27192f4359f16db8f6a39b5.gif

"What are my thoughts on turnips? Well, uh to be fair I don't really think about turnips a lot, though my gardener probably does. He loves nature." Ciel gave a short lived laugh at the thought of Finny being excited over turnips. "But they are alright, I uh, I suppose?"

"Annnd Hoots, with a z instead of an s." Ciel looked at the comment again.

002a1d8dd78f218df8530ee1b1f6abcd.gif

"We make toys and boardgames, and we are mainly known for our line of plush rabbits known as Bitter Rabbits." The boy bent down, still sitting in his chair, making the chair creak a little, before he came back up holding one of them. "We have various kinds with different outfits and fur colors."
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

the-queen's-spider:
NEW STREAM LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
Look at all those donations HOLY CRAP CIEL

You are a BUSINESSMAN FR!!!!! πŸ’―

i'd donate but i'm your friend and that's better than any dumb donation lmfao

9772fdffcfd199dc22d5201a3ca9adfca36d831d.gif

Ciel's small smile dropped upon seeing Alois' username, again. "You really can't read the room, can you, Trancy? Or chat rules, with the.. with the emojis thing specifically-"

"And we're not friends." Ciel added, leaning back in his chair. "But I..suppose.. thank you for calling me a businessman?" He raised a brow, "I am pretty proud of my business and how well I've managed it." Ciel smirked.
floofball7 donated:

Virtual hugs since I don't have money 🐾
floofball7 donated:

Borrowed some money from Uncle Mathius, maybe this should work.
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 4.
megameatball5000 donated:

can I get a shoutout to the 3rd Division Marines?
megameatball5000 donated:

Can I get a shootout to the 3rd Marines Division?
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 6.

Note: πŸ–

4bf5e5258149dbcfdf6ea88b4b0babf5.gif

"Thank at Floof Ball Seven, for the donations. And Floof Ball Seven's Uncle Mathius." Ciel looked at the live chat. "Thank you to Mega Meatball Five-thousand as well." He stated, and read the comment. "I assume you mean shoutout or else this is getting awkward real quickly." He snickered quietly at his own joke and then looked at the screen. "For Mega Meatball Five-thousand, I'mmm uh, giving a shoutout to the 3rd Marines Division. I'm sure they are doing a wonderful job, where ever they might be."

002a1d8dd78f218df8530ee1b1f6abcd.gif
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

1H3110F4BUT13R_666:
Your stream is doing very good, I thought it wasn't going to. 😯
There is tea in the kitchen if you would like some. πŸ™‚

12322c635177caeb807f4bbf8bb25f52.gif

Ciel noticed Sebastian in the chat. "Sebastian! What are-" He stumbled over his words for a moment. "You're supposed to be working! Not speaking in the chat!" Ciel seemed embarrassed, as if Sebastian was 'a mom embarrassing him in-front of his friends' or something.

"Thank.. you for letting me know about the tea though."

eafe70b4ccd58ec1b62c07117d4cb26b.gif
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

1H3110F4BUT13R_666:
You're welcome, master.

@everyone
Does anyone in the chat have a pet cat? πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜»
TheRosenPrincess donated: If you can call Nago that, then sure.
rolled 2d8 and got a natural 7.
3 4
MegaMeatball5000 donated

"YUUUUUUUT!!"
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 1.

Note: πŸ–

@Sebastian

"My company commander brings his and his family's cat in every other Friday because it's good for the morale of the other Marines"
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

GamerGirlSaiyan donated:

Unfortunately, there's a limit cap on how much I can donate. So much for making the obligatory "OVER 9000!" joke. Anyway, have you ever considered streaming yourself playing some video games?
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 19.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Funtom Official Live Stream 2 (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus