Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hallucination City (Post-Apoc. 4 per. Gr (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

grbnr-5722-1710011822.png

Journal Entry 4
--

I have managed to pinpoint a location of where the next town should be, judging from the view I've seen from the telescope I found, the mushrooms haven't gotten there yet, but are slowly growing there. If I can get to the town before the mushrooms do, maybe I can try and build a fence or wall to prevent their growth any further and hopefully safely live in the other town.

I haven't found anyone yet, I'm so alone, I miss everyone. I haven't found my friends, my dog, or anyone else. I'm also very hungry, I've been eating only a handful of nuts these past few days, and I'm running low on water.

I really hope I find food, or people, or both, soon..

Lucas

It is not required to play Earthbound/Mother to join this group RP! It is only inspired by the video-games, and doesn't require any knowledge (except for the handful of knowledge you may find in our Encyclopedia) or gameplay to join.
This is a 4-person RP where it's a post apocalyptic world where there are strange mushrooms growing everywhere that causes hallucinations and stuff. Our characters would be trying to survive a perilous journey between two safe towns.

Please PM if you're interested and I can send an invite to the group I have set up for this RP. <3
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas) Topic Starter

🌎

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hallucination City (Post-Apoc. 4 per. Gr (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus