Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Hunter Nightheart wrote:
[*] Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to work with everyone and create wonderful and memorable roleplays with each and everyone of you.

I've been role-playing for about 14 years now, as I enjoy writing as well as drawing. I mainly roleplay as it's a way of an escape from the real world, and to meet new people and befriending them. Over the years I've been adapting, adding and removing genres in order to expand my range likes when it comes to role-playing. On top of role-playing normal, non-mature themes. I also can do mature, and darker themes of roleplay but that's up to the people I meet and befriend as I don't want to over step, nor make my partners feel uncomfortable. Outside role-playing, I am friendly and easy to get along with, I'm also a listener if anyone ever wants to chat whenever they aren't in the mood or has something going on.

Again, I look forward to meeting and role-playing with everyone. I do hope everyone is having a good day.

Welcome, new traveler! It's nice to meet you! Thank you for choosing RPR and being here in the community. If you're interested, please take a look at my profile and see what you might wanna rp!
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru. Whichever you prefer. (Sorry if this is a late welcome, but either way...) It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you (still) need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus