Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Healing After the Stars - Elden Ring Com (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Knowledge of Elden Ring not necessarily needed, but can help!

---

Blaidd sat at the front of the dilapidated remains of the Carian Manor, greatsword stuck in the ground beside him, looking up to the charred remains of the Erdtree.

It had been a few years after the Age of Stars began and all gods were removed from the Lands Between. Blaidd had managed to survive the eradication of the remaining people loyal to Ranni that she herself ordered. And he was lucky- not a single other member of his family be they Carian or of the Golden Order had lived. Any remaining ones died from the readdition of the Rune of Death to the Elden Ring. Not that that matters anymore, what with that ring being long dissolved

Blaidd had yet to recover from this loss... He was a part of her very being... He was a brother to her and did everything he ever could to assist her... But he was imprisoned and nearly killed.

He now wore the mask of his former enemy and ally, Bloodhound Knight Dariwill. He killed him years ago, in the very same evergaol that Blaidd was imprisoned in by Iji. He understands now why he did what he did...

Suddenly, Blaidd hears the footsteps of someone else.

---

Tl;Dr, wanna be a big wolf mans therapist? Mxf and mxm allowed!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey, sup! Nyx here is a bit more geared towards a modern roleplay but I'd be happy to adjust him for an Elden Ring themed one! I'm not too well-versed in the lore but I do know a bit about it, so DM me if you'd wanna do this with me and all.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Healing After the Stars - Elden Ring Com (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus