Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Calling All MHA Roleplayers!

Hello! As the title implies, I am reaching out to everyone who roleplays with characters from MHA (My Hero Academia)! Depending on how many people are interested in an MHA roleplay, there might be a group created to establish a place for everyone in the fandom. I am looking for people who have similar interests and writing styles as me! This means that MHA characters (mostly OCs, but maybe canons) are welcome as long as you give some basic information on each character you will be using.
Keep in mind that this will be for mainly OCs, but if you do a good enough job writing a canon, you have the chance of playing that specific one. Also, you need to have a good writing style - at least a few good sentences! It doesn't have to be much, just enough for others to go off of!
If you have any questions, PLEASE respond here OR PM ME IF IT'S VERY IMPORTANT.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Keep me in the loop as I may be interested in the future! I have a couple OCs for MHA I adore but don't have profiles on RPR for yet. I also used to be a very popular Nejire RPer on Twitter once upon a blue moon lol
EclipseNightStar Topic Starter

Alright! You also don't need to make more character profiles! If you still wanna, I suggest making one profile for several of them to go in.
I would love to do a Mha rp
Hey! would you mind if I joined once I have gotten a character profile for it?
Hey I'd be interested, I have a couple ideas for original characters.
i also have some MHA OCs up my sleeve with no character profiles yet. I'd love to join if it's still open!
EclipseNightStar Topic Starter

To everyone interested-
Hello all! I am so very glad there are people interested in my little idea. Well, I was just wondering who would like to help me make a group for this! Since so many are interested, I'd like to make a single place for everything.
Please keep me notified as I am interested in roleplaying

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Calling All MHA Roleplayers!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus