Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Brandon's general RP ad(always open!!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heya! So I noticed that some people make a RP add and just keep it open for general RP, so I hope this add can fulfill that purpose!

To whoever is reading this, if you want more in depth roleplay information, please check my profile!

For surface information, here are a few things to know!!

I am literate, meaning I reply in multiple paragraphs and often reach the character limit on other sites. The reason I say other sites is because this website actually doesn't have a character limit, it's cursed but it's a godsend for me lmao

I roleplay in the third person. I prefer you do the same, but I suppose I won't mind if you'd like to write. A bit different. However asterix might confuse me 😭

My main genres are action, adventure, combat, and drama type plots? At least I just round up ally past roleplays to that? Tho generally I'm cool with just about every genre!

For romance however, im a bit iffy about it. I'm not really a big romance fanatic nor a big shipper. But I guess I wouldn't mind it every now in then.

As for Characters, I usually play as cannon character from the fandoms and media I love! I have little to no OCS, but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to play as one, or at least making one from scratch for a roleplay!

Speaking of fandoms, here's an old list I have

Communities/Things i really enjoy!!(in no specific order also there might be some I left out)
-undertale/delta rune(mostly classic)
-fnaf
-nintendo in general almost
-mario series
-sonic series
-legend of zelda series
-danganronpa
-pizza tower
-steven universe
-splatoon
-DDLC
-dont hug me im scared
-inscryption
-youtube media commentators(sabersparks, LSMark, ect
-youtube let's play comedy(gamegrumps, oneyplays, ect)
-smg4
-murder drones
-lackadaisy
-monkey wrench
-furries
-helluva boss and hazbin hotel
-digital circus
-invincinble
-the boys

Hope to meet some groovy roleplayers and make new friends! DMs open!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: paragraphs required,

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Brandon's general RP ad(always open!!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus