Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Journy to the City of Dreams (open)

Tyrus (played by HvyArtillery)

Unnoticed by the other three, a figure was standing on a nearby rooftop, observing them through a scanner. He watched the thermal signature of the organic interact with the two artificial electromagnetic signatures.

He wore a long, human-style trench coat, something his people had grown fond of after they had opened contact with several civilizations that contain humans. It was also practical, for he could easily conceal most weaponry beneath it. He looked up into the sky, wondering if he would he able to see his ship if it were to pass directly above him in orbit before looking back through the scanner.
, waiting to see what would happen.
Era (played by Ms_Draca) Topic Starter

(Just a reminder, Era, Omega and Doran are underground in a subway tunnel at the moment.)

"Query: What parts are you looking for?" Era asked Doran as he came into view. "He says he is not hostile nor is he behaving in a hostile manner," she told Omega. "Query: Will you adhere to our agreement that you will not harm him?" she asked the taller robot. Sure the larger bot had powered down his arm cannon, but she didn't know him very well yet and wanted to be sure he wouldn't cause trouble just for trouble's sake.
Omega-C17 (played by ShadowFall)

Omega blew some steam out of his pipes and nodded "I cannot make a promise, but I will try my best" he said crossing his arms still unhappy at the decision he had made, but it was for the better
doran (played by cripticanotte)

"Well hello there I am captain scotts chipper. About the parts honestly I don't remember sexy well let me know when I have found them." He blushed a little. " she is stubborn . I guess I will have to make a trip to see him." He looked unhappy.

He turned rather angry . There was a short pause of where something was being said.

" No sexy I will not get over being mad .I have every right."

Again this time a little longer the pause seemed to agitate the seemingly mad man.

" You, and him are both impossible. " he turned his attention to ahead of him. " Sorry about that well I suppose I would need something that can work with organic based machineary . She's a little old barely holds a charge any more probably needs a few circuit's, and power cords changed. Probably needs a new pushy thingy . I forget what it is ,or what it does."

Era picked a few power cords from Omega's bag and held them up for Doran to see. "Query: Will these do?" she asked him. From the way he talked to invisible persons she could neither see nor hear it seemed that the man was not quite right in the head. However he hadn't acted violently yet. The little robot decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was harmless for the time being.
The Grand father or (played anonymously)

A strange message that seemed to play form everywhere, but no where played out of every available speaker . '' Dorian no matter the time. No matter the place you can not hide. I will find you . I will destroy you.''

he looked at them ,and sighed ''i am afraid not not.'' he had heard that message before or one like it . there was a mad man running lose trying to find the one person. doran had taken his name from. it was from his first life. he shuddered to think about it. he turned his attention back to the to robots. '' where are you headed''?

Era spoke first, "We are traveling to the City of Dreams. It is possible our destination is fictional and we may never reach our goal, but I code suggests that the place is real or a place of the same name is."

"I wish to go there to be repaired ... and to find answers ... to questions. Query: Where are you going Captain Scotts Chipper?" the robot asked, using the name Dorian had given for himself.

"Query: What is your goal?" the small robot asked the timelord.

(occ it's acutally doran , he knew dorian, he just removed the i in it. it is honor for someone who he thinks is dead he is really alex grave second life spend fun fact . sorry )

'' it does exist because reality is never straight forward.'' he replied sounding somewhat msytical. '' sometimes we get the things we hope for, and sometimes we lose the things we hope we won't. what if these answers aren't what you are looking for ? '' he then brightened up. ''mind if i tag along? i could really use an adventure.''

''my goal is to achieve universal peace, and avoid the curator for as long as possible, and to keep sexy running. ''

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Journy to the City of Dreams (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus