Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for adventures to travel with in (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

My world, Rift, is quite literally overflowing with magical energy. If you like high magic fantasy adventures feel free to come down! I'll accept pretty much anyone as long as I can understand the writing. Almost any race can fit into my world so most ocs will work just fine. I have tons of ocs myself and will likely use multiple at times during the rp. There is a war going on in the world so large scale fighting will most likely happen at some point. If you want more info feel free to ask~
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for adventures to travel with in (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus