Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Found Family? How About Found By A Family!

Cole and Axel (played by Jooters)

Been wanting to use these two in an rp! So I thought about putting a spin on this other rp I made.

To summarize: Cole on his way home from work stumbled across your character horribly wounded in a box and we slowly uncover just how your character got there while he brings your character into his family!

Anthro characters preferred, if ya don't mind. Blood will occur in this story and your character will be harmed at the beginning and towards the end.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Other Characters (played anonymously)

I feel like you'd punch me in the face for saying this (because we have the same RP, but the opposite, right now that I haven't replied to), but.. like.. Ben.. <_< <_< *hint hint* but tiny Ben *HINT HINT* and maybe even Clause.. TINY CLAUSE *HINT HINT*

like i don't really enjoy playing anthro/furry characters buuuuuut <_< ^^; i mean.. I GET TO BE TINY BEN AND CLAUSE, LIKE-
Cole and Axel (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

Other Characters wrote:
I feel like you'd punch me in the face for saying this (because we have the same RP, but the opposite, right now that I haven't replied to), but.. like.. Ben.. <_< <_< *hint hint* but tiny Ben *HINT HINT* and maybe even Clause.. TINY CLAUSE *HINT HINT*

like i don't really enjoy playing anthro/furry characters buuuuuut <_< ^^; i mean.. I GET TO BE TINY BEN AND CLAUSE, LIKE-

Sorry- But since this goes with the same plot for that one I would rather not because that would spoil all the surprises I have prepared.
Cole and Axel (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

... Well apparently this prompt was so good, even scam bots will wanna reply to it!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Found Family? How About Found By A Family!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus